WBHRB Recruitment 2015 online application form for GDMO along with syllabus & exam date available at www.wbhrb.in :
WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2015: All Indian Citizen who have completed their Medical qualifications included in the first and second schedule or part II of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and also registration as Medical Practitioner in West Bengal are eligible to apply online application form for the posts of General Duty Medical Officer available on West Bengal Recruitment Board website. There are 3135 vacancies appoint as GDMO post for the WB Health Services.
Recently, the high authority board has recruits to the post of General duty Medical Officer for all applicable candidates who have belonged to West Bengal state. So, all eligible aspirants are advised to submit via online mode because no any other mode to accept application so be careful.
The online application procedure has been started on 01st December and last date of submission of form on 14th December 2015 before 08 PM. Here we have described some unique information for age limitation, academic qualification, selection process, examination fee, pay band, important dates and how to apply.
WBHRB Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Department: West Bengal Recruitment Board (WBRB)
Total number of the Posts: 3135
Name of Post: General Duty Medical Officer
Category wise post details:
- Unreserved: 1463 posts
- SC: 746 posts
- ST: 222 posts
- BC Category A: 358 posts
- BC Category B: 250 posts
- PWD: 96 posts
Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB GDMO Jobs 2015:
Education Qualification: Dear candidates must have done Medical degree on the 01st and 02nd Schedule or Part II of the 03rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and also compulsory to registration as Medical Practitioner in WB.
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2015): Dear candidate age must not more than 32 years. Upper age is relaxation as per government rules and regulation.
Salary Scale: Dear candidate will get handsome pay band of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 4200/- along with PB 4A, Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-. NPP and other allowances will also be admissible as per government order in force.
Application Fee: Dear candidates are requested to submit the application fee amounting to Rs. 210/- through any Bank counter in any branch of Banks participating in the Government Receipt Portal System (GRIPS).
Useful Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for online registration of application: 01/12/2015
- Closing date for online registration of application: 14/12/2015
- Last date for payment of Fees: 21/12/2015
How to Apply WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2015?
- Dear contenders are advised in their own interest to apply General Duty Medical Officer Posts using official portal.
- On home page, click on WBHRB GMO Recruitment 2015 and open it.
- Download official notification and refer all guideline carefully.
- Now you can start to fill up a registration form with entering all required field and also upload recent size passport and signature.
- Verify all the information and submit it.
- Download system generated online form and then take a print out for further use.
Official Website : www.wbhrb.in
Dear aspirants are advised to share your query or suggestion, we would like to reply your appropriate answer. All vital information about scheme of examination, old paper, material are over here which will give you more information about it.