UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 notification with online application for 1009 Medical Officer Gr-II vacancies is available at www.upsconline.nic.in :
UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017: Dear job fighters are you interest to working with central government jobs so you can choose in right path because Union Public Service Commission has issued new job advertisement for 1009 vacancies of Medical Officer Grade II post available on its Commission’s website at www.upsc.gov.in. Dear candidates who have ensured their eligibility criteria for Combined Medical Services Examination those are applicable to applying for this jobs before the due date of accepting.
This year UPSC give you fantastic opportunity to work with as your dream jobs. There are total 1009 available empty seats of General Duty Medical Officer, Assistant Division Medical Officer and Junior Scale posts issued for all young and skilful nominees who have nationality Indian those only apply online registration form.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The UPSC Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From UPSC Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For UPSC Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
Union Public Service Commission abbreviation UPSC is India’s central agency. The main works to conduct the Indian Forest Service, Civil Service, Engineering Services, Combined Defence Services, National Defence Academy (NDA), Naval Academy and various examinations. This commission was formed in the year of 01st October 1926 and main office located in Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi. At present, chairperson of UPSC is Deepak Gupta.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 Notification Details:
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Advertisement Notice No: 06/2016-CMS
Total Number of Vacancies: 1009 posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 600 posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 46 posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 250 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer Grade-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 97 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 16 posts
Type of Job: Central Government
UPSC CMS Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit :
Age of interested aspirants must not have attained the age of 32 years its mean candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1984.
Dear contenders who have completed their written and practical parts of the final MBBS examination those all qualified for above posts.
- For General applicants have to pay of Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred Only).
- No any examination fee for reserved category applicant.
Note: Exam fee deposit by any branch of SBI by cash or also using net banking facility.
Method of Selection Procedure:
Shortlisted aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the online examination and personal interview (PI).
- The starting date of online application form on 05th March, 2016
- The online registration can be filled upto 01st April, 2016 (11.59 PM)
How to Apply UPSC CMS Application Form 2017?
- Applicants are advised to apply online by using, the link of official site of UPSC which is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Download instructions and then start to fill up online application without any type of mistake.
- Upload your recent size passport size colour photograph, scanned signature and other documents (if required).
- Verify all entered details and then click on Submit button.
- Download system generated filled form and save PDF file on your device.
- Take a print out of it.
Official Site: www.upsc.gov.in | upsconline.nic.in