UPSC APFC Admit Card 2015-2016, Download Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners exam hall ticket/call letter is ready to download at upsconline.nic.in :
Union Public Service Commission is central government authorised board and conduct various type of examination. Recently, higher authority members have released 78 vacancies of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners posts on official site at upsconline.nic.in. A number of aspirants are happily submitted online registration form now those all are eligible to download their UPSC APFC Admit Card 2016 from 07th January.
UPSC stand for Union Public Service Commission was established in 1926 which is main headquarter located in Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi. The main purpose of this board to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service, Combined Defence Services, National Defence Academy Examination etc. As we know that UPSC conducts written test is one of the toughest exams in Indian with success rate of 0.1% – 0.3%.
For more instruction related to UPSC APFC Exam syllabus, pattern, exam date and previous/model paper etc. just log on to official web server.
Here We Are Providing All The UPSC Exam Admit Card On This Page. If Any Notification Released For UPSC Recruitment In Upcoming Dates. Then Here we Upload UPSC Admit Card Link. So, You Can Get Easily & Download Your UPSC Exam Call Letter. So, Candidates Check regularly On This Page.
UPSC APFC Admit Card 2015-2016 Download
Name of the Department: Union Public Service Commission
Exam Name: Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners
Type of Exam: Written Test
Total Posts: 78
Type of Declaration: Admit Card / Call Letter
Exam Date: 10/01/2016
The written test will be conducted by high authority members of UPSC board on 10th January 2016 at various allotted centres across the country. Dear prospects are requested to collect their card as soon as possible because download link will be visible before exam date so be careful. Here we have mentioned very useful tips to help your exam.
Important Instructions for the Candidates:
- Dear aspirants are advised to check e-Admission Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Download your admit card and take a print out for system generated.
- Bring this e-Admit Card to carry on your specific test centre.
- Do not allow to carry any electronic devices.
- Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point pen would not be evaluated.
The written test will comprise of multiple choice questions and question paper available in both language i.e. Hindi and English. The test will be held for exam duration 120 minutes. There shall be 100 marks of various subjects wise and every wrong answer deducted board decided the penalty.
Process to download UPSC APFC Hall Ticket 2016
- Visit main website or copy and paste this URL at www.upsc.gov.in in your Mozilla/Google Crome browser.
- Navigate to home page and search for Admit Card for APFC Exam 2016.
- Enter all required fields like Registration Id/ Application Number / Roll number, Date of Birth and captcha code.
- Verify all information and then press SUBMIT button.
- Your hall ticket will be available on new window screen.
- Save it and take printout for future use.
Official Site: upsconline.nic.in
Dear viewers grab latest details about UPSC APFC Recruitment 2016 Result, answer key, merit list, expected cut off marks etc. from our portal. Keep in touch with us by adding a “Bookmark” by pressing CTRL+D. Applicants can leave their respective question in the comment box. Our expert members will solve your query as soon as possible.