UPLA RO ARO Admit Card 2015, Download Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer exam hall ticket at uplegassembly.nic.in.
UPLA Review Officer Admit Card 2015: Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly has announced Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO) exam hall ticket / call letter available download link before 25th December at official website. All those aspirants who had applied online application form for 90 posts are able to collect their admission slip as soon as possible because the high command board released date of recruitment examination on 29th and 30th December 2015.
Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly also known as Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Sabha and it is the lower house of the bicameral legislature of Indian state of UP. There is 404 members in this assembly and one speaker. Right now, Mata Prasad Pandey is speaker and Akhilesh Yadav is a leader of the house.
Just a few months back, there are total 90 vacancies appoint as RO and ARO posts for various departments wise. Lots of aspirants applied online form for these posts. So, all candidates who had submitted form successfully can download admit cards soon here. Here we will update direct link of the admission receipt whenever it is available.
UPLA RO ARO Admit Card 2015 Download:
Name of the Department: Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly (UPLA)
Total No. of Vacancies: 90 posts
- Review Officer (RO): 40
- Assistant Review Officer (ARO): 50
Exam Date: 29.12.2015 & 30.12.2015
Kind of Declaration: Admit Card
Result Date: Available soon
The written examination of UPLA RO/ARO posts will be held on 29th and 30th December from various allotted exam centres across the state. The exam will consist multiple choice questions. Questions will be asked for General Awareness, General Knowledge, Mathematics, English Grammar, Reasoning and relevant subject. There are total 100 MCQs questions and is for 100 marks. The question paper will be available in both language i.e. English and Hindi. Exam time duration is 90 minutes.
Steps to Download UPLA RO/ARO Hall Ticket 2015
- Log on to the official site or go to direct link mentioned below.
- Navigate to home page and find out Admit Card of UPLA RO/ARO Exam 2015.
- Open the direct link and enter all required information related to registration number, roll number and date of birth.
- Hit on submit button.
- Your admit card will appear on the new window tab.
- Save and take a printout for further procedure use.
- Carry one hard copy of admit card to the examination.
Important Note That:-
- Dear aspirants are advised to download call letter as soon as possible because high authority board link will be disabled before the exam.
- Carry one hard copy of e-Admit Card and one original identity card with photo i.e. Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Pan Card, Voter Id and any Indian nationalize card.
- Do not carry any type of electronics devices like Mobile Phone, Tablet, Laptop, Calculator, Log Table etc.
- Compulsory carry blue/black point pen for exam purpose.
Official Site: uplegassembly.nic.in
Remember: Stay touch with us for latest updates related to recruitment notification in UP state, admit cards, results etc. Press CTRL+D and save / bookmarks our website for easy navigation.