- 1 UP Police Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Latest UP Police Recruitment Notification
- 1.2 Share this:
- 1.3 Related
UP Police Recruitment 2018 RCP RTAP Vacancies candidates may apply in online mode through its official website.
UP Police Recruitment 2018
Candidates from Uttar Pradesh seeking Government Job in Police Sector are provided with a golden opportunity to join their state police. UP Police released a notification regarding their recruitment for the posts of Reserve Citizen Police and Reserve Territorial Armed Police. UP police has gifted the suitable candidates with a huge number of vacancies this time i.e. 41520 vacancies for these 2 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the UP Police Reserve Citizen Police and Reserve Territorial Armed Police post through their official website. All the interested candidates, please carefully read and follow all the below given steps to apply.
Latest UP Police Recruitment Notification
Every year UP Police releases various kind of vacancies details on their official website. So, candidates who are seeking Police Jobs they all have to visit the official site of UP Police on regular basis. And this time UP Police released an employment notification for the post of UP Police Reserve Citizen Police and Reserve Territorial Armed Police. Below we provide whole Eligibility criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply Online for UP Police Vacancies.
UP Police Recruitment 2018 Details-
- Organisation Name: Uttar Pradesh Police
- Post Name: Reserve Citizen Police and Reserve Territorial Armed Police
- Total Number of Post: 41520
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Official Site: www.prpb.gov.in
- Application opening date: 22nd January 2018
Reserve citizen police – 23520 vacancies
Reserve Territorial Armed police- 18000 vacancies
UP Police Admit Card
After successful conduction of Online Application for UP Police Reserve Citizen Police and Reserve Territorial Armed Police Vacancies candidates have to wait for it admits card it is expected that after 25 days of the closing of Online Application officials of UP Police is going to release UP Police Reserve Citizen Police and Reserve Territorial Armed Police Admit Card on their official site. Without Admit Card candidates are unable to sit in the examination hall. All relevant information is mentioned on your Admit Card. And along with admitting, card candidates are advised to carry their one ID Proof as well. Candidates are advised to report at-least 30 minutes before at exam venue. After that candidate is nor permissible to enter in exam hall.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Recruitment 2018
- Male applicant’s age should be in between 18 to 22 years.
- Female applicant’s age should be in between 18 to 25 years.
Note: Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Educational Qualification: Applicant must have done their 10th (Matriculation) or any equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
Note: For more details regarding Educational Qualification kindly refer to the official notification.
- The candidates have to pass a Written Examination first.
- Then shortlisted candidates will go through a Physical test.
- The final selection will be done after document verification of candidates who passed both rounds.
Applications Fee UP Police Recruitment 2018:
Applicants have to pay a total fee of Rs. 400/-, which will be payable through any online means such as Credit Card/Debit Card/Net-Banking.
UP Police Recruitment 2018 Application Process:
- Online applications to fill UP Police Recruitment will be started from 22nd January 2018.
- Candidates firstly visit the official site of UP Police i.e. www.prpb.gov.in
- Fill the online application with all the necessary details.
- Pay the application fee
- Finally, Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of your submitted application for future use.
Important Dates to remember:
- Starting Date of Applying Online: 22nd January 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22nd February 2018
Important and Useful Links:
Click Here ( Official Notification ) : Reserve Citizen Police and Reserve Territorial Armed Police
Click Here ( Apply Online ) : Reserve Citizen Police and Reserve Territorial Armed Police
Hope our readers are able to get all important details about UP Police Reserve Citizen Police and Reserve Territorial Armed Police Recruitment 2018, Jobs & Govt Exams Dates In 2018 post and related Jobs Recruitment of 2018. An aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.