UIIC Recruitment 2016 online application & notification for 300 vacancies of Administrative Officer (AO) Scale I is released at www.uiic.co.in :
UIIC AO Recruitment 2016: Great news for job seekers who have jobs in Insurance Company in India because United Indian Insurance Company Limited has invited applications for Indian citizen apply online for 312 vacancies of Administrative Officer posts on its official website at www.uiic.co.in. Recently, the company proposes to appoint young, talented and dynamic aspirants for its offices all over India for its requirement in Generalist, Specialist, Civil Engineering, Finance etc.
Check: UIIC AO Syllabus
UIIC is also known as United India Insurance Company is leading public sector General Insurance Company wholly owned by Government of India. It was established in the year of 18th February 1938 which main headquarter located in Chennai. At present, more than 1600 offices, highest network in the non-life insurance industry throughout the country.
As per the official notification, there are 300 jobs available for Administrative Officer in Generalist, Specialist and various vacancies. The online registration has been started so please apply online registration form before the due date of accepting.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Administrative Officer so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from UIIC and searching job in UIIC so in upcoming days if UIIC releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
UIIC Recruitment 2016
Organization Name: United India Insurance Company (UIIC)
Total Number of Vacancies: 312
Job Name: Administrative Officer (Scale I)
Category wise vacancy details:
- General candidate: 165 posts
- Secondary Class: 37 posts
- Other Backward Class: 77 posts
- ST: 21 posts
- PWD: 6 posts
Job Type & Location: Insurance Jobs in India
Applicable aspirants should have completed minimum education of Graduate degree from UGC recognized university.
Age of interested candidates must be of the maximum age of 30 years and the minimum age of 2 years as on 31st March 2016 while as relaxation as per government recognized categories wise.
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PWD: 10 Years
- EXSM: 5 Years
- For SC/ST/ PWD and Permanent Employees of UIIC: Rs. 100/- (One Hundred Only).
- All other: Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred Only).
Rs. 48000/- in Metropolitan centres.
Shortlisted aspirants will be selected on the basis of overall performance in online examination and personal interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Declaration of official advertisement in Newspaper: 29.04.2016
- Starting date for online registration: 06.05.2016
- Closing date for submission of online registration: 17.05.2016
- Last date for payment of application fees: 17.05.2016
- Date of written examination: 12.06.2016
How to Apply UIIC AO Online Application Form 2016?
- Dear job seekers to go the official website at uiic.co.in and click on the option “Click Here to Apply Online” which will open a new screen.
- First of download official notification and refer all rules & regulation carefully.
- Choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter all required information like Name, Contact details and E-Mail ID.
- Dear candidates can proceed to upload passport size colour photograph and signature as per the specification.
- Click on FINAL SUBMIT after verify the entire application.
- Download system generated filled form on your PC.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Official Website: www.uiic.co.in
Dear aspirants are you interest to do more information about UIIC Recruitment 2016 so please bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D and grab all updates about exam syllabus, pattern, exam date and call letter available here. Applicants can also share your feedback through comment box, we would like to provide your solution as soon as possible.