TSSPDCL Bill Payment
In these days paying electricity bill via online mode is the easiest way. Many consumers choose online method due to they want to avoid standing in queues for payment of electricity bill. In all over India, most states have now online bill payment method. And on this page, we are going to discuss how to pay electricity bill if you belong to Telangana or Hyderabad. Below we are going to provide various ways to pay their TSSPDC Bill Payment. You can use the below-provided link to pay your Hyderabad Electricity Bill Payment.
TSSPDCL uses billdesk as a provider for sanctioning online electricity bill payment. This is the only limitation with this portal which is only for those who belongs to LT (Low Tension Consumers).
- Mode of Payments Accepted: They accept (Credit/ Debit Cards) such as VISA, AMEX Cards and Master Cards.
- E-Seva Portal: This Portal provides various services which include electricity bill payment, phone bill payment, Property Tax, Water bill payment, Sales Tax etc This whole set up by the government of Telangana for the convenience of entire state people. Click Here to visit E-Seva Portal.
Mode of Payment accepted: Credit/ Debit Cards (Visa, Master Cards) Cheques. DD and Cash is also accepted via offline mode.
- Billdesk: This desk providing services for all kind of online bill payment. i.e. Telephone, Electricity etc. This service is used by many consumers over a decade now. Rather than online bill payment TSSPDCL use their service for many bill payments. Generally, Billdesk works on bank account registration So, you will have to fill up a physical form and send it through the snail mail before you can be using their services. After successfully registration this service can be used by the whole country. And the best part is they will send you a notification when there is a new bill sanctioned for your account. Click Here for visiting the official site of Billdesk.
Mode of Payment accepted: Mostly by Bank Accounts
- Bill Junction: Due to an increase in Online Bill Payment rush there is one more platform where you can pay your all bills via Online Mode which is Bill Junction. Bill Junction has also been providing service for Online bill payment for all kinds of bills. This service competes for service to Billdesk and operations are very similar. But it requires a Bank account registration and its work is similar to Billdesk. Most of its service and process are similar to Billdesk. Click Here to visit on the official site of Bill Junction.
Mode of Payment Accepted: Mostly by Bank Accounts
- Netbanking Portals: Most nationalized banks like Citibank, HDFC, IDBI, SBI etc they all are tied up with Billdesk to provide Online Bill Payment Facility. You just need to get sign up for bill payment facility with your bank and add your TSSPDCL account to it and after that, you can easily make your payment. And most of the banks provide notification service when a new bill is generated for payment.
Mode of Payment accepted: Only Netbanking