TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2015 notification and application form for 813 Posts of Village Administrative Officer is now available at www.tnpscexams.net :
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released job notification in terms of TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2015 for filling up to 813 vacancies and inviting online application for Village Administrative Officer on its main website at www.tnpscexams.net. Dear candidates who have completed their minimum general education qualification from recognized board are eligible to apply online form before last date.
TNPSC stand for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has a particular distinction of being the successor of the first provincial PSC. It came in the year of 1929 and main headquarter located in Chennai. The main purpose of this board is recruiting to the staff for various departments wise such as Subordinate Services and Provincial. Tamil Nadu PSC has recruitment to various posts under state services are done in three stage of written examination. First is preliminary, second is mains and third is personal interview for final selection. Recently, the high authority board has released 813 vacancies of Village Administrative Officer (VAO) for all young and talented people.
Check: TNPSC VAO Result 2016
Candidates who have looking for TNPSC VAO syllabus 2015 along with pattern, exam date, previous year question paper, study material, books and various subject detail available in the Commission’s website. Here we have mentioned valuable information for education qualification, age perimeter, selection method, application fee, scheme of examination, how to apply online form.
TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2015 Job Details
- Name of the department: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Total no. of vacancies: 813 posts
- Name of the post: Village Administrative Officer
- Job location: Tamil Nadu state
- Deadline: 14th December 2015
- Exam date: 14/02/2016
- Duration of examination: 180 minutes
- Total marks: 300
- Minimum qualifying marks for selection: 90
- Subjects: General Studies, Basics of Village Administration, Aptitude & Mental Ability Test and General Tamil / General English
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC VAO Jobs 2015
Educational Qualification: – Nominees should possess the following academic criteria of the date of this notification.
Should have done their SSLC public examination or its equivalent from board or college courses of studies.
Age Limit & Relaxation (As on 01st July 2015):
- Candidates who have belonged to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs category minimum age 21 years and maximum age of 40 years.
- For other category candidates should have completed 21 years to 30 years.
Note: Upper age relaxation as per Tamil Nadu government policy.
All aspirants need to pay of Rs. 70/- (Rupees Seventy Five Only) using Bank of Post Office.
Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2400.
Deserve aspirants will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the written test and following rule of reservation of appointments.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official site http://www.tnpscexams.net or http://www.tnpscexams.in
- Navigate to main page, download official notification for TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2015.
- Refer all terms and condition carefully and then start to fill up an online application form.
- Upload your recent size passport photograph and signature.
- Dear candidates should also to pay of examination fee with service charge applicable to the Bank or Post Office.
- After the completion of all procedure.
- Download and take a printout of online form for future reference.
- Starting date of online application: 12/11/2015
- Last date for submission of online application: 14/12/2015
- Last date for payment of fee: 16/12/2015
- Date of written examination: 14/02/2016 (10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
Just a 04 days remaining to apply online application form.