TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2016 notification and fill the online application form for 104 posts at tnpscexams.net or www.tnpsc.gov.in:
Tamilnadu PSC Recruitment 2016: Great news for all candidates who live in Tamilnadu state. Recently, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has decided to recruit skillful and talented candidates for the post of Assistant Jailor in the year of 2016. There are 104 vacancies has announced by the respective department. All aspirants who had finished their bachelor degree from a government recognized university those all have to apply online application form before the last date by visiting the official website. tnpsc.gov.in is an official web portal where you can find all latest information about this recruitment such as notification, Selection process, education qualification, application fee etc.
The main work of any Public Service Commission (PSC) to recruits very dynamic and educated employees for various government departments. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is one of the best PSC and it was established in the year of 1929. The headquarter of TNPSC is located at Chennai. Recently, Recruitment cell of TNPSC has uploaded the latest recruitment notification on its official website as well various news papers.
One time registration themselves is mandatory for all the candidates to apply assistant jailor post by visiting recruitment portal i.e tnpscexams.net.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in TNPSC so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are searching job in TNPSC so in upcoming days if TNPSC releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Check: TNPSC VAO Result 2016
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2016
Name of Recruitment Department: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Job Role: Junior Assistant Jailor
Total number of Vacancies: 100 posts
Job Location: Tamil Nadu State
Job Type: Tamil Nadu Sarkari Naukri
Educational Qualification Detail:
- Interested candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree such as BA/ BSc./ B.com from recognized university.
- Candidates age should be not more than 30 years and not less than 18 years as on 01st January 2016. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates as per government rules and policy.
- Selection will be done basis of their performance in written test & personal interview.
- After the Interview, candidates must have to verify their original Certificates.
Application Process Fee:
- Candidates have to pay one-time application fee Rs. 50/- and examination fee Rs.100/-
- Selected candidates will grab salary of Rs.9, 300 to 34,800.
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Online Application form 2016:
- Eligible applicants should visit the official website or open below direct link.
- On The page, you see the list of recruitment notification so find the link of Assistant Jailor Recruitment notification 2016.
- Open It and read all instruction before applying for that post.
- After that, fill the online application form with correct information.
- After that, Candidates must have to pay application processing fee through online as well offline.
- Take a printout of application form for further use.
- 9th March 2016 is a starting Date for filling an application form.
- 8th March 2016 is the last date for filling an application form.
- 12th April 2016 is the last date for fee payment through Bank.
- Exam Date is 24th July 2016
Apply Online: TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2016
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Just subscriber yourself and get more updates about Tamilnadu government jobs 2016, Exam date, Result Date, Admit card etc. into your inbox. You can also bookmark our web portal by pressing CRTL+D and get all latest education information.