TNMRB Lab Technician Recruitment 2016 application form and notification for 710 LT posts is out at www.mrb.tn.gov.in :
TNMRB Lab Technician Recruitment 2016
Medical Services Recruitment Board, Government of Tamil Nadu has issued a notification for Lab Technician Grade-III on contract and on consolidated pay basis available to apply online at official site at www.mrb.tn.gov.in. Dear aspirants who have searching for govt jobs in Tamil Nadu bring a golden opportunity. There are 710 vacancies appoints for all young and skilful contenders who have passed a plus-two examination and must have good physique, good vision and capacity to do outdoor work are eligible apply online registration form before the last date of accepting.
I am very happy to discussion about the Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRD) because it is very popular and famous for objective of making direct recruitment to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department, Tamil Nude. Recently, this board has invites applications for all candidates who have belonged to this state.
Check: India Post Recruitment 2016
All job seekers who want to apply online form for Lab Technician Grade 3 posts shall agree to following undertaking and declaration in the online application form. If you any doubt so please leave your question on comment section over here.
Department Name: Medical Service Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu
Job Name: Lab Technician Grade III
Total Posts: 710
Job Type & Location: Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu
Eligibility Criteria for MRB TN Jobs 2016
Selected candidates will grab attractive scale of pay Rs. 8000/- per month.
All qualified aspirants including SC/SCA/ST/DAP (PH) and DW categories aspirants need to pay Rs. 250/- and Rs. 500/- be paid by all rest of categories.
Interested aspirants should have done their plus-two examination and also, should have certificate in Medical Lab Technology Course (One Year) undergone in any reputed institution approval by the Director of Medication Education.
As on 01/07/2016, age of interested candidates not below 18 years and not above 30 years. Upper age relaxation in upper age limit for category wise such as SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC aspirants will be as per state government policy.
Procedure of Selection:
Selection will be made on the marks scored by the nominees in their academic and technical qualification.
How to Apply TNMRB Recruitment:
- Eligible and interested aspirants are to visit the official site of Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website which is www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Navigate to home page, find out the link of Lab Technician Advertisement and download pdf file.
- Refer terms and condition carefully.
- Click “Online Registration” and to fill online application form with enter all information without skipping any field.
- Nominees are required to recent size colour photograph and scanned signature as per the specification given in the notification.
- Verify all details and then submit it.
- Save it and take a print out for future use.
Important Dates to Remind:
- Date of notification: 10th January 2016
- Last date for submission of online form: 01st February 2016
- Last date for offline payment of exam fee through Indian Bank: 03rd February 2016
All viewers can Bookmarks our portal by pressing CTRL+D to grab latest news about Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu, Central Govt Jobs, SSC. IBPS, India Post Office and state level Public Service Commission. Applicants can comment us their related questions. Our expert team members will reply as soon as possible.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in TNMRB Lab Technician so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in TNMRB Lab Technician so in upcoming days if TNMRB Lab Technician releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.