- 1 TNEB AE Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Notification 2018
- 1.2 TNEB AE Recruitment 2018 Age Limit (As on 01st January 2018):-
- 1.3 TNEB AE Recruitment 2018 Educational/Academic Qualification:-
- 1.4 TNEB AE Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:-
- 1.5 TNEB AE Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale:-
- 1.6 How to Apply Online TNEB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018:
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Related
TNEB AE Recruitment 2018 notification with online application form for 375 vacancies of Assistant Engineer posts has been issued to apply online at authority site.
TNEB AE Recruitment 2018
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited finally invited online application form for all young and talented people who have belonged to this state and those all contenders for the written examination towards the Direct Recruitment to the Assistant Engineer in Electrical, Mechanical and Civil department. First of all visit official site at www.tangedco.gov.in and submit your online application form for 375 vacancies before the last date of accepting.
Let’s us discussion about Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Ltd is also known as TNEB is a state government owned electrical power generation and distribution company. As we know that this company is public sector undertaking electrical board. Recently, high command has issued a new job notification for the posts of 375 Assistant Engineer in various engineering branch wise. All jobless candidates good opportunity to work as your dream jobs so don’t waste your time because closing date.
TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Notification 2018
Organization name: Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd
Total posts: 375 Vacancies
Various Branch Wise Details:
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 300 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 25 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 50 posts
TNEB AE Recruitment 2018 Age Limit (As on 01st January 2018):-
- Not below 21 years and not above 40 years.
Note: Age relaxation will be applicable as per government terms and condition.
TNEB AE Recruitment 2018 Educational/Academic Qualification:-
All applicable candidates who have completed their Diploma/Degree in relevant engineering subjects with basic computer knowledge or Graduation in finance departments such as B.Sc., B.Com., ITI etc. from a UGC approval university or institutes.
TNEB AE Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:-
Authority board will be organized written examination so who have obtained good marks and do best performance in personal interview as per “TANCET” terms and condition by centre of entrance test is Anna University.
- Written Exam: 85%
- Interview: 15%
- OC, BCO, BCM & MBC Quota: Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST & SCA Quota: Rs. 250/-
TNEB AE Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale:-
Deserve aspirants will get handsome pay scale for the AE posts Rs. 10,100 – Rs. 34,800/- plus Rs. 5100/- GP as per government norms.
How to Apply Online TNEB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018:
- Open Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited official site which is www,tangedco.gov.in.
- Navigate to main page and find out link of Advertisement of Assistant Engineer Posts.
- Candidates are advised to Refer all instruction carefully related to recruitment procedure, selection method etc.
- Click on “Apply Now” and start to fill up online application form with enter all required details.
- Upload your recent size photograph, scanned signature in JPG format and other necessary documents.
- Verify all filled information and then click on SUBMIT button.
- Download and take a printout of system generated form with Unique Reference ID Number for further use.
Official Website: www.tangedco.gov.in
Dear aspirants can Save or Bookmarks our portal by pressing CTRL+D and get every day new updates related to TNEB AE Admit Card 2018, exam syllabus, written exam pattern, exam date, material previous year paper etc. Aspirants can comment us their related query or feedback. Our expert team will reply as soon as possible.