Telangana Police SI Recruitment 2017 notification along with application form for 539 sub inspector vacancies is out at www.tslprb.in :
TS Police SI Recruitment 2017: We are happy to inform you to all guys who have seeking for Government Jobs in Telangana State because Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board, Hyderabad has invites applications for all Indian national people can fill up an Sub Inspector Application Form 2017 at 8.00 AM from 10th February on main website at www.tslprb.in. Recently, high command has looking for young, talented and dynamic aspirants for 539 empty position so those all apply online form before the last date of accepting.
Telangana State Police is abbreviation TSP. It was formed in 02 June 2014 and headquarter located in Hyderabad. This force type is the law enforcement and local civilian Police agency. Recently, higher authority members of Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has released most awaited employment notification for the posts of Sub Inspector and there are total 510 vacancies.
Below are mentioned information about academic qualification, age limit, selection process etc.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The Telangana Police Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From Telangana Police Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For Telangana Police Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
Telangana Police SI Recruitment 2017 Details:
Total Vacancies: 539
Name of the Post:
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department: 208 seats
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department: 205 seats
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department: 74 seats
- Sub Inspector (Men) in Special Protection Force (SPF) in Department: 12 seats
- Station Fire Officer in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department: 09 seats
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department: 02 seats
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Police Department
Job Type: Govt Jobs
Job Placement: Telangana
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2017:
Application Fee Structure:
Dear aspirants belonging to OCs/BCs shall pay fee of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred Only) and who have belonging to SC/ST shall pay a fee of Rs. 250/- (Two Hundred Fifth Only).
Age of interested candidates should be more than 30 years and should not be less than 18 years while relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulation.
Candidate should have done their degree or its equivalent examination certificated from a recognized university or institutes.
Candidates will be selected