Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Syllabus 2016 along with pattern, exam date, model paper, study material and books available at www.syndicatebank.in :
Are you looking for Syndicate Bank SO Syllabus 2015-2016? If yes then you have chosen right portal because here we have describes some valuable information mentioned related to the scheme of written examination and also interview level question. So, all eligible aspirants who have interested to apply online application form for Specialist Officer in various Verticals/Scales they all are requested to submit prescribed form before the last date of accepting.
Syndicate Bank is one of the oldest and commercial banks of India. It was established in the year if 1925 (as Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited) and founder of this bank is Upendra Ananth Pai. There are 13 major commercial banks of India, was nationalised on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India.
Just a few months ago, the high command of Syndicate Bank has invited applications from Indian Citizen for an appointment of Specialist Officers as Assistant General Manager, Manager, and Technical Officer posts. There are total 115 posts recruits for all young and talented peoples who want to work in banking sector. The information is given below.
With the help of Syndicate Bank Exam Syllabus of Particular Exam You can can set your mind and through Syndicate Bank Exam Pattern you can manage your timing during exam preparation and during exam as well.
Academic Qualification: Dear aspirants should have completed their Graduation in Economics, Statistics with 60% marks from UGC recognized university or institutes.
For more information regarding to education qualification of particular posts, applicable kindly read official notification.
Age of interested aspirants must be between 25 to 45 years as on 01st July 2015. Upper age relaxation will be given as per government norms.
General & Open Backward Class Candidates: Rs. 600/-
SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 50/-
Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Syllabus 2016 Details:
Bank Name: Syndicate Bank
Total Number of Vacancies: 115 posts
Name of Posts: Specialist Officers (SO)
Category Wise Vacancies Details:
- Technical Officer (Civil) JMGS-I: 22
- Technical Officer (Electrical) JMGS-I: 04
- Manager (Law) MMGS-II: 20
- Manager (CA) MMGS-II: 51
- Manager (Security) MMGS-II: 15
- Assistant General Manager (Economist) SMGS-V: 01
- Assistant General Manager (Statistician) SMGS-V: 01
- Assistant General Manager (Company Secretary) SMGS-V: 01
Job Type & Location: Bank jobs in India
Type of Declaration: Syllabus
Shortlisted aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in online test and successful aspirants will thereafter, are called for Group Discussion (GD)/Interview.
|Serial No.||Subject Name||No. Of Questions||Total No. Of Marks||Time Duration|
|III||Professional Knowledge relevant to the post||50||100|
- The test will be conducted online in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata.
- No any request for change of center for test shall be entertained.
- Aspirants will appear for the SO examination at an examination hall at his or her own risks and expenses and Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
How to Download Syndicate Bank SO Previous Year Question Paper?
- Candidates are advised to visit the authority portal.
- On home page, find out the link of Recruitment/Advertisement of Syndicate Bank SO.
- Download and read all terms & condition carefully.