SSC SI Recruitment 2017 Application Form, Delhi Police Sub Inspector CAPF & ASI CISF Jobs is out at ssc.nic.in:
SSC CPO Recruitment 2017: Staff Selection Commission has issued most awaited job notification for Sub-Inspector in Police and Central Armed Police Forces and Assistant Sub Inspector available for all job hunters who have looking for Defense Jobs can apply online application form on its official site at www.ssc.nic.in. As per latest advertisement no. 3/1/2016-P&P-II recruits for Group ‘C’ by Delhi and Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial. So, all candidates can fill up an prescribed form before the due date.
Lets us know more about SSC is body of government of India. It was started on 04th November 1975 and main office located in New Delhi. The main function of this board to recruit talented people for various vacancies in the various Ministries and Department of the Govt. of India and in Subordinate Offices. Present, SSC have seven regional offices and two sub-regional offices. Each regional office is headed by a regional director and each sub-regional office is headed by Deputy-Director.
Dear aspirants who have seeking for Indian Defence Jobs 2017 because Staff Selection Commission board gives you great opportunity to various Indian Armed Forces which are Delhi Police, CAPF and CISF. So, all young and energetic candidate can select available recruitment from the list given below and get chance to serve and secure our country.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The SSC Recruitment 2017 In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From SSC Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For SSC Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
SSC SI Recruitment 2017 notification
Name of the Examiner: Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Posts:
- A – Sub Inspector in Delhi Police
- B – Sub Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- C – Sub- Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- D – Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- E – Sub- Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- F – Sub Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- G – Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Type of Job: Central Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for SSC SI ASI Jobs 2017
Age Limit (As on 01st January 2017):
For SI Post in Delhi, CAPFs and ASI in CISF age required not below 20 years and not above 25 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per Central Government rules and regulation.
Candidates should have completed their Bachelor’s Degree from UGC recognized university or its equivalent.
Dear aspirants must have pay of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only).
Fee paid in respect of online applications through Net Banking/SBI Challan and any credit and debit cards will be accepted.
Selection will be made on performance in written examination (Tier I and II), PST, PET, Medical Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017?
- Dear aspirants must be applied online only so visit the ssc.nic.in official site.
- Navigate to Recruitment Section and search for SSC Advertisement/Notification for SI, ASI posts.
- Download PDF file format on your computer.
- Refer carefully all terms and condition related to eligibility conditions for admission to the examination.
- Click on “Apply Online” and start to fill up an online registration form with enter all required details.
- Upload your recent size photograph, signature and other documents.
- Verify all data carefully and then submit it.
- Download system generated form.
- Take a print out for further process use.
All visitors are advised to “Save/Bookmark” our web portal by Pressing CTRL+D and grab all latest information related to SSC SI ASI Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Exam Date, Model/Previous Question Paper in PDF file, Study Material, Preparation Book etc.