SSC SI ASI Syllabus 2016 along with CPO exam pattern, previous/model question paper, study material, best preparation books available at www.ssc.nic.in :
Are you looking for SSC CPO Syllabus 2016 Paper I and II? If yes then you have visited in right portal because here we have presenting some very important stuff related to scheme of written examination. Recently, Staff Selection Commission has invites applications for all Indian citizens who have completed their required academic qualification are eligible to apply Sub Inspector in Delhi Police/BSF/CISF/CRPF/ITBPF/SSB and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF force. A million of young and talented job hunters applied registration form and now those all are start to preparation seriously so my friends are requested to refer listed below information because it very useful about this examination.
As per official advertisement no. 3/1/2016-P&P-II regarding a huge number of vacancies available for various posts wise. So, all aspirants who have completed their required criteria are applicable to apply SSC SI Recruitment 2016 before the last date of accepting.
Dear aspirants are advised to don’t miss the golden opportunity works as your dream jobs just log on to authority portal and submit your application form without wasting time. In case any query related to this recruitment drive so please leave your comment on comment section.
SSC SI ASI Syllabus 2016 Download PDF
Name of the Department: Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Post and Code:
|Post Code||Post Name|
|A||Sub Inspector in Delhi Police|
|B||Sub Inspector in Border Security Force|
|C||Sub- Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force|
|D||Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force|
|E||Sub- Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|F||Sub Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal|
|G||Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force|
SSC SI ASI Exam Pattern 2016
- The question paper will be set in both language i.e. Hindi and English of objective multiple choice.
- Paper will be set in sections A, B and C of Paper 1.
- Each wrong answer deduction of 0.25 marks on OMR answer sheet.
SSC SI ASI Exam Syllabus for Paper I:-
- Shift 1: 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon
- Shift 2: 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM
|Part||Topics Name||Total no. of Question||Total no. of Marks||Time Duration|
|A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||120 Minutes|
|B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Part A (General Intelligence & Reasoning)||Part B (General Awareness)||Part C (Quantitative Aptitude)||Part D (English Comprehension)|
| verbal and non – verbal type:
Arithmetical reasoning and figural:-
SSC SI ASI Exam Syllabus for Paper II:-
Total Marks/Questions: 200
Exam Time Duration: 02 hours
- Morning Shift: 10.00AM to 12.00 Noon
- Evening Shift: 2.00PM to 4.00 PM
Subject Name: English language & Comprehension
It would include questions of error recognition, filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Sentence Completion, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, comprehension and more.
SSC SI ASI Previous Year Question Paper Download
- First of all aspirants should visit the official website or go to direct link given below.
- Navigate to careers section, find out the mentioned posts link.
- Download official advertisement on your device.
- Open PDF file and refer carefully all terms & condition.
Important Dates to Remember for the Candidates:
- Date of Delhi Police Examination (Paper I): 20th March 2016
- Date of ASI CISF Examination (Paper II): 05th June 2016
Official site: ssc.nic.in