SSC SI ASI Answer Key 2016, CPO Delhi Police CAPF CISF Paper 1 Solution 2015 is out at ssc.nic.in of 20th March 2016 Exam:
SSC CPO Answer Key 2016: The Authority Department of Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest notification regarding answer key for the written examination of Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector Posts. www.ssc.nic.in is an official web server where candidates finds the all latest information. The written examination was successfully conducted on 20th March For Paper 1 and Written Exam of Paper 2 will organize on 5th June 2016. All aspirants who had appeared the examination, those all are looking for SSC SI Answer Key 2016 or SSC ASI Answer Key 2016 at various places.
According to official notification of SSC, There are 6 lakh candidates had appeared the written examination on 20th March 2016 at various centers in all over India. As we know, Only those candidates were participated the examination who want to join defense jobs in India.
Staff Selection Commission is also called as SSC and it is work under government of India to recruit talented and skillful staff for various government department. Main headquarter is located at new delhi. There are seven Regional Offices work under government of India and it is located at Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore and two Sub-Regional Offices at Raipur and Chandigarh.
SSC SI ASI Answer Key 2016
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Type of Job: Defense Jobs in India
- A – Sub Inspector in Delhi Police
- B – Sub Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- C – Sub- Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- D – Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- E – Sub- Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- F – Sub Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- G – Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Type of Job: Government Jobs
Note: Very soon, we will upload SSC SI ASI Cut off marks 2016 and expected result date.
- Date of Delhi Police Examination (Paper I): 20th March 2016
- Date of ASI CISF Examination (Paper II): 05th June 2016
Expected date of Result: The results for Paper – I and Paper- II is likely to be released in month of April and September 2016 respectively.
The Examination Department of SSC has organized the written examination in two shift such as 10 AM to 12 PM and 2 PM to 4 PM. The paper was covered various questions from General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge and General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension subjects.
Note: If any candidates will select wrong answer in paper then definitely 0.25 marks will deduct from main total of marks.
Process to download SSC CPO SI ASI Paper Solution 2015-2016
- Aspirants are advised to go official website and find the latest notification section.
- In this section, candidates will see the link of Answer Key/Paper Solution.
- Download that link into your computer.
- Answer key will be available in PDF Format. So all candidates are request to download PDF reader from the Internet.
- Open it and compare with your answer.
- Take a printout of it for future use.
Official website: ssc.nic.in
Get more updates into your Inbox by entering your email id on subscribe box. If you like this article then share it on all social media. We published all government sector jobs with fully information about education qualification, work experience, age limits, and selection procedure etc.