SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 application form and notification of Non-Technical Staff Vacancies Posts at www.ssc.nic.in :
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017: Staff Selection Commission is a Central Government of India and it is very famous and repudiated commission in the country. As per official notification regarding various vacancies appoint for Special Recruitment Drive for persons with disabilities (PWD) to fill up SSC MTS Application Form 2017 in different states and union territories. So, all dear aspirants who have looking for this type of jobs, they are able to apply online form for Multi Tasking Staff posts before the last date.
SSC is main functioning under the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT). It was formed in the year of 1975 (39 years ago) and main head office located in National Capital Territory in India i.e. New Delhi. At present, there are 07 Regional Offices and two Sub-Regional Offices. Every year number of recruitment notice released for various type of posts such as CHSL, CGL, MTS, Portal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, 10+2 level etc.
The facility of online application form link will be visible from 24 December 2016 to 20 January 2017. As per advised, here we have described some basic information related to educational qualification, age perimeter, selection process, examination fee, work experience, exam date and so on.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in SSC so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from SSC MTS and searching job in SSC MTS so in upcoming days if SSC MTS releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name of the Department: – Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- official web link: – www.ssc.nic.in
- Category: – SSC MTS Online Application Form
- Name of the posts: – NonTechnical staff
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS Recruitment 2017
For age limitation for all applicable aspirants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years. Upper age limit will be relaxed in the case of Blind, Deaf-Mute and Orthopedically Handicapped person as under:
Educational qualification for Multi Tasking Staff posts is that the deserving nominee should have passed 10th class/matriculation examination or its equivalent qualification from UGC recognized university or institutes.
Selection method for aspirants who have interested to applying for MTS post is based on written examination and interview (oral test). Remember final selection of aspirants based on the personal interview.
The application fee for the post of MTS (Non Technical) as per category wise. SC/ST/PH category applicants are exempted from fee payment and General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs.100/- only.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern/Syllabus 2017
The written examination will consist of Paper-I objective type question and Paper-II is descriptive type. Four type of subject will be asked in this exam name like as General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness. Paper-II will consist of short easy/letter in English or Hindi.
How to Apply SSC MTS Application form 2017?
- First of all contender must have visited the Staff Selection Commission Board website at www.ssc.nic.in or www.ssconline2.gov.in.
- On the main page, click on career tab.
- Download the official advertisement for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017.
- Refer all terms and condition carefully and then applying online form.
- Enter all required information as per commission rules.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature.
- Now you can payment of examination fee through net banking or debit/credit card.
- Verify all details and submit it
- Download online application form and take print out for further reference.
Click here for : – SSC MTS Recruitment Online Application Form 2017 Non-Technical Advertisement