SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2016 application form for Hindi Translator and Senior Hindi Translator Notification released at www.ssc.nic.in Official Website:
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Notification 2016: Dear viewers, Are you searching Latest Government Job? If yes then you are at right place because it is the one of the India’s best government job web portals. Here we are providing complete information on various employment notices released daily by different departments. Candidates who wish to join Jobs after Masters Degree can utilize direct link provided underneath this article. We bring good news for all job seekers that Staff Selection Commission invites online application form for empty posts of Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak. All interested candidate who fulfills minimum eligibility criteria can apply through online mode on or before the due date.
Staff Selection Commission will hold on 19th June 2016 All India Competitive Examination for engagement to the posts of Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translators and Hindi Pradhyapak. Nominees could submit online form against the advertisement no.F.No.3/7/2015-P&P-II before the deadline otherwise, the form will not be accepted. You shall lead to rejection of candidature in such case submitted form spotted with wrong details or incomplete details.
Nominees who wish to be considered as the reserved category and wish to claim relaxation in age must submit prescribed certificates issued by the government authority. If a candidate will unable to provide such kind of documents then applications will be considered under general category.
SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2016
Total Number of posts: N/A
Announced by: Staff Selection Commission
Type of Job: Government Job
Location of Job: Anywhere in India
Availability of Admit card: 01/06/2016
Exam Date: 19/06/2016
Result Date: Please Wait for Next Update…..
Name of Post:
- Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)
- Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)
- Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)
- Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
- Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/Departments / Offices
- Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have not yet adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
- Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)
The written exam is scheduled to be held on 19/06/2016 and will consist of two papers. The maximum marks allotted to each paper and duration for each paper will be allotted to each candidate of 02Hours and 40 Minutes but timing will be vary depends on the type of paper as well as the availability of the venue. Paper 1 shall carry General Hindi and English subject of 100 marks and 100 questions separately. Paper 2 consist of Translation and Essay of 200 marks and Conventional Type.
The condition for appearing in next phase of this particular recruitment procedure is as following: Paper-I will consist of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions only. Paper-II shall be evaluated in respect of only those candidates, who attain the minimum qualifying standard in Paper-I or part a thereof as may be fixed at the discretion of the Commission.
Please read official notification which can be downloadable from the home page.
Selected candidate will get a salary of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800/-. Other allowance will be given as per the government norms.
Processing cum Exam Fee:
All categories nominees are required to pay Rs.100/- as application process charge. The fee will not be refundable in any kind of situation.
Commission will be conducted written exam and interview in order to select talented nominees.
Steps for SSC Junior Translator Online Application Form 2016
- Visit official site.
- Find Apply Online link from home page.
- Enter all required details in the empty text boxes.
- Upload scanned documents, photocopies and signature as prescribed in the notification.
- Submit a form and print the same for future use.
- Last date to apply online for part 1: 28/04/2016
- Last date to apply online for part 2: 30/04/2016
Grab all latest details regarding the SSC Junior Translator recruitment 2016 such as exam syllabus, exam date, material previous year paper etc. in just one click i.e. CTRL+D and bookmark our website.