SSC Junior Translator Admit Card 2018 is released for Junior Senior Hindi Translators and Hindi Pradhyapak call letter/ hall ticket with exam date available at www.ssc.nic.in :
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Admit Card 2018: As per reliable sources regarding exam hall ticket issue in the month of May on its official website at www.ssc.nic.in so all nominees who had applied SSC Junior Translator Recruitment can download their admission receipt whenever it will be uploaded. This recruitment cell is all set to conduct the Entry level examination for the Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak in the month of June 2017.
Staff Selection Commission is very famous and reputed recruitment board in India. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training which consists of Chairman, two members and secretary-cum-controller of examination. SSC is totally undertaking by Indian government to recruits various staff in the various subordinate offices as well as Ministries and Departments of the Government of India. The SSC board also known as Subordinate Services Commission which was formed in the year of 1975 i.e. after 40 years ago and main headquarter located in New Delhi.
After Filling Online or Offline Application form and before 15 days of written examination admit card will be generated on it’s official website and those admit card belongs to SSC. Exam so on this page we activate that link on the same page.
SSC Junior Translator Admit Card 2018
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Type of Job: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: India
- Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)
- Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)
- Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)
- Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
- Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/Departments / Offices
- Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have not yet adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
- Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)
The SSC Jr & Sr Translator written examination will be held at various allocated centers across the country. After the completion of online registration procedure, some young and talented candidates looking for call letter along with syllabus, exam pattern, date and model question paper.
Check Now :- SSC JE Admit Card
SSC Junior Translator Exam Syllabus / Pattern:
So, that’s purpose we have described full information about scheme of examination. SSC set two types of papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II. Paper 1 will be consists of objective type of question such as General Hindi and General English. There are total numbers of questions/ marks will be of 100/100. Time duration of the examination is 120 minutes. Paper 2 will be consists of conventional type of questions like as translation and easy. Total marks and questions will be of 200 and time duration will be of 2 hours.
- a) General Hindi: 100 marks (Objective type)
- b) General English: 100 marks (Objective type)
Translation and Essay: 200 Marks (Conventional Type)
Steps for SSC Hindi Pradhyapak JHT Call Letter 2018
- Visit the official website which is mentioned below.
- Navigate to home page, find out the link of SSC Jr. Translator Hall Ticket 2018 and click on it.
- Enter all required empty fields like as registration number, roll/application number and date of birth.
- Verify all entered information and then submit it.
- Wait a second, your admission receipt will appear on the new window screen.
- Download and taka a printout by pressing CTRL+P for future reference.
Official website: ssc.nic.in
Dear aspirants press CTRL+D and “Save/Bookmark” in this page for latest updates about SSC Junior Translator Admit Card 2018 with exam date, syllabus, pattern, answer keys, cut off, merit list etc.