SSC CGL Application Form 2016 along with Tier I Notification for Combined Graduate Level exam which include group B & C apply at www.ssc.nic.in :
SSC CGL Application Form 2016: Finally waiting is over because Staff Selection Commission is going to release employment news for the post of Combined Graduate Level 2016 notification so all aspirants who have looking for CGL Tier 1 Online Application 2016 for Group B and C level can apply online using official site at www.ssc.nic.in. A huge number of qualified contenders eagerly waiting for graduate level vacancy, now this cell gives you golden chance to make careers in your dream job.
I am very to tell you something about Staff Selection Commission because it is one of reputed and biggest recruitment organization under Government of India. The main aim of SSC to recruit various qualified staff for various posts wise in the various subordinate offices, Ministries and Departments of Indian Government. As we know that SSC was set up in 04th November 1975 i.e. after 40 years ago and main office located in capital city in India (New Delhi). The majorly function of this cell was redefined by the Government of India through Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions in 21 May 1999.
Check: SSC SI Recruitment 2016
At present, there are 07 regional offices (Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, and Bangalore) and 02 sub-regional offices i.e. Raipur and Chandigarh. Every year number of job advertisement/notification released and organized various examination such as Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL), Constable GD, Junior Engineer, SI, ASI etc.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in SSC CGL Sector so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from SSC CGL and searching job in SSC CGL so in upcoming days if SSC CGL releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
SSC CGL Application Form 2016 Tier 1
Name of Department: Staff Selection Commission
Exam Title: Combined Graduate Level Examination.
Post Name: Group B & C
Job Type & Placement: Central Government Job in India
SSC CGL Exam 2016-17 Tier 1 Eligible Criteria
- For General (UR) Candidate: Rs. 100/-
- For OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: No any type of Fee.
- Eligible aspirants who want to complete their Graduate Degree or its relevant from a UGC approval university or institutes.
Scale of Pay:
- Group B Posts: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- along with grade pay of Rs. 4,200/-
- Group C Posts: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- along with grade pay of Rs. 1,800/-
Dear contender age must be not less than 18 years and must be not more than 27 years as on 01st January 2016 which age relaxation will be applicable category wise such as.
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/SR: 5 years.
- PH: 10 years.
- PH (OBC): 13 years.
- PH (SC/ST): 15 years.
- XSM: 3 years.
- Higher authority will be taken various types of selection phases like Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test, Skill Test, Document Verification and Interview.
How to Apply Online SSC CGL Group B & C Application Form 2016:
- Visit authorized website at www.ssc.nic.in or go to given below link.
- Navigate to recruitment section and find out the link of Notification for SSC CGL 2016.
- Refer carefully all rules and regulation.
- Now you can start to fulfill online application form with entering required information.
- Upload photograph and scanned signature in JPG file format.
- Verify all entered details and submit it.
- Download and take a print out for future use.
Important Dates to all Candidates:
- Starting date to filling online form for CGL Tier 1: 13/02/2016
- Closing date for submission of CGL Tier I: 14/03/2016
- Date of SSC CGL Tier 1 Examination: 08/05/2016 and 22/05/2016
Official Site: www.ssc.nic.in
Dear aspirants can bookmark our portal by pressing CTRL+D and grab latest updates in day by day related to SSC CGL I Syllabus 2016 PDF, pattern, exam date, model/previous year question paper etc.