SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application form for 152 SO in Relationship Managers posts is out at www.sbi.co.in :
SBI SO Notification 2016: Great news for all job seekers who have looking for jobs in State Bank of India because this time recruits total 152 vacancies of Acquisition Relationship Managers, Risk Officer, Corporate Officer and other posts available on its site at www.sbi.co.in. Dear aspirants can fill up an online application form of officers in specialised positions for wealth management in this bank before the due date of accepting i.e. 31/03/2016.
Lets us know something about State Bank of India is India’s largest multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It was formed in the year of 1st July 1955 and main office located in Mumbai. At present, there are total 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries. If you know that SBI is one the big four banks of India, along with Bank of Baroda, ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank.
Get More Jobs: SBI Recruitment 2016
As per advertisement no. CRPD/SCO-WM/2015-16/10, this bank invite applications from all Indian citizens for appointment in following empty vacancies in various Specialist Cadre for wealth management in SBI on contract basis. Here, we have mentioned all details related to educational, personal and work experience etc.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Banking Sector so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are searching job in SBI so in upcoming days if SBI releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of Organizer: State Bank of India (SBI)
Total Vacancies: 152
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
Various Posts Detail:
- Relationship Manager: 71
- Acquisition Relationship Manager: 39
- Investment Counsellor: 17
- Customer Relationship Executive: 15
- Project Development Manager-Business: 1
- Project Development Manager-Technology: 1
- Risk Officer (Mid-Office): 1
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 3
- Zonal Head / Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): 1
- Zonal Head / Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI): 2
- Compliance Officer: 1
Job Category: Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria SBI SO Jobs 2016:
Interested applicant minimum age must be 22 years and maximum age must be 50 years while upper age relaxation as per government rules and regulation.
Dear candidates who want to apply SO posts, those all must have completed their Graduation from recognized university.
For more information related academic criteria available on its official notification.
Applicants will be selected on the based on Short listing and Personal Interview (PI).
Shortlisted aspirants will grab attractive CTC basis available salary slab.
Fill SBI SO Online Application Form 2016:
- Visit official website which is www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
- Now you can open the appropriate online application format.
- Fill the online form carefully without any mistake.
- Upload your recent size colour photograph and scanned signature in JPG format.
- Once the registration is filled in completely, applicants should submit the data and proceed for online examination fee payment using Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card/Bank Challan.
- Download system generated filled form for future reference and then take a print out of it.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for online registration of application: 16th March, 2016
- Closing date for online registration of applications and exam fee: 31st March, 2016
Official Website: sbi.co.in
Bookmark EapplyOnline.in by pressing CTRL+D. We will update SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Interview Call Letter, Joining Letter, Results etc. In case any type of question like online registration, payment issue and other so please write a message through comment box over here, we would like to reply your solution as soon as possible.