- 1 RRC NER Group C&D recruitment 2018 latest railway vacancies
- 2 RRC NER Group C&D recruitment 2018 for 11 posts notification highlights
- 3 Eligibility criteria or details for RRC NER Group C&D recruitment 2018
- 3.1 Age Limit Eligible For North Eastern Railways 11 Group C & Group D
- 3.2 Application fees for RRB North Eastern Railways 2018
- 3.3 Pay scale for NER Railway Recruitment Board 2018
- 3.4 Selection and recruitment process to apply for NER jobs
- 3.5 Tips to remember before applying online for 11 group C and Group D NER vacancy
- 3.6 How to apply for the RRB NER Job2018?
- 3.7 Share this:
- 3.8 Related
RRC NER Group C&D recruitment 2018 latest railway vacancies
North Eastern Railway(NER) has recently issued an advertisement regarding railway jobs 2018. In the latest NER employment notification 2018, it has notified candidates that they are recruiting for Group C and Group D posts under Scouts and Guides Quota. The total number of seats available in NER railway recruitment board are 11. So, all those candidates who are interested in making a career in the railway can apply for North Easter Railway Jobs 2018. The recruitment process for this NER group C& Group D post will start from 18th April 2018. The last date to apply for RRC NER recruitment Group C&D recruitment 2018 in the prescribed format is 31st may 2018. This is why it is recommended that you complete the online application process for NER recruitment on www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in. In this post, you will find age limit, education qualification, selection process, how to apply, application fee and other details you would need to apply for North Eastern Railways recruitment. Make well use of this to grab this amazing railway jobs opportunity.
RRC NER Group C&D recruitment 2018 for 11 posts notification highlights
|Organization Name||North Eastern Railways (NER)|
|Name of the Post||Group C and Group D under Scouts and Guides Quota|
|Offical announcement for the North Eastern Railway recruitment||18.04.2018|
|Starting date to submit an online application to NER railways recruitment board||21.04.2018|
|Last date to submit an online application for RRC North Eastern railways jobs||31.05.2018|
|Job type||Railways Jobs|
Details of the post to be filled up for North Eastern Railways Jobs 2018
The total number of vacancies notified by RRB NER board has further been broken down as per the Groups. Have a look.
|Unit or Division||No. of Group ‘C’ Posts||No. of Group ‘D’ posts|
|North Eastern Railway||02||00|
|Izzatnagar, Division, NER||00||02|
|Lucknow, Division, NER||00||02|
|Varanasi Division, NER||00||02|
Eligibility criteria or details for RRC NER Group C&D recruitment 2018
Those candidates who are all set to apply for RRC NER Group C&D recruitment 2018 must ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria given below. It is very important to check your qualification for this opportunity because if your qualification doesn’t match then you won’t be eligible to apply for this post. Below you will find two tables where you can find citizenship and educational eligibility to apply for this post.
Age Limit Eligible For North Eastern Railways 11 Group C & Group D
Before applying for the North Eastern Railways jobs, do check the age criteria.
|Age Criteria to apply for NER recruitment 2018 as on 1.07.2018|
|General category||Minimum-18 and Maximum-33|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||Age relaxation for up to 5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||Age relaxation for up to 3 years|
|Ex-servicemen||Age relaxation for up to 3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers||Age relaxation for up to 5 years|
|Persons who were from Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||Age relaxation for up to 5 years|
|Persons affected by some disabilities||Age relaxation for up to 10 years|
# For more information regarding age relaxation, you can check the North Eastern Railway notification 2018
Application fees for RRB North Eastern Railways 2018
SC/ST/PWD= Rs 250 (Refund of Rs 250 will be made to those candidates who actually appear in the written examination)
General and others= Rs 500 (Refund of Rs 400 will be made to those candidates who actually appear in the written examination)
Pay scale for NER Railway Recruitment Board 2018
This scale of basic pay, other allowances and perquisites are subject to appropriate provisions mentioned in the RRB NER Jobs 2018.
|POST||SCALE OF PAY|
|Group C in Level-2||6th CPC Grade Pay Rs 1900|
|Group D in Level-1||6th CPC Grade Pay Rs 1800|
Selection and recruitment process to apply for NER jobs
The written exam and marks on certificates will be taken into consideration for the eligibility of RRC NER Group C&D recruitment 2018.
The written exam will consist of 40 objective questions (40 marks) and 1 essay type question (20 marks) relating to Scouts and Guides organization. The general knowledge of the candidate will also be assessed.
Tips to remember before applying online for 11 group C and Group D NER vacancy
- Candidates applying to NER recruitment board must necessarily (when asked) produce the relevant documents regarding category, nationality, age, educational qualifications, work experience etc. It is important for a candidate to keep the originals and photocopy of these documents
- Do ensure your eligibility and age limit before applying for the RRC NER Group C&D recruitment 2018
- After you have applied online for the NER railway vacancy 2018, no change of category and other details will be permitted at any stage after the registration. So make sure you enter the information correctly and check before registration.
- Just because you have applied, appeared for the railway exam 2018 and shortlisted afterward in the interview doesn’t mean that you will be offered employment
How to apply for the RRB NER Job2018?
The only way to apply for GROUP C and GROUP D in RRC NER Group C&D recruitment 2018 is through its online website which is www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Open its official website and look for the new jobs notification link in careers and page. You can either download it or view the notification from their official website itself.
- Click the online application link “Apply now” to proceed forwards
- Register yourself for NER jobs by filling out all details.
- Now, you will be asked to upload your scanned copy of photo and signature in the application form. Make sure the scanned photo and signature have adhered to the required specifications mentioned in the guidelines.
- Submit the application form and choose the payment mode to complete the payment process
#Take a print out of this application form for future use
Notification- Check here
Apply here online- Check from here
Hope you all get all details regarding “RRC NER Group C& D Recruitment 2018” If you have any query regarding Indian Railway NER Grade III & IV Vacancies then ping us through the comment section.