RRB Non Technical Recruitment 2016 online form & notification for 18252 Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard, Senior Clerk, Traffic Apprentice, Commercial Clerk, Junior Accountant posts available at www.rrbonlinereg.in :
Railway Non Technical Recruitment 2016: Finally waiting is over because recently, the high authority members of Railway Recruitment Control Board has issued a job notification for the posts of 18252 empty positions of Non-Technical posts available on main website at www.rrbonlinereg.in. Dear aspirants can submit online application form for various vacancies before the last date of accepting i.e. 25.01.2016.
In this year, RRB has released biggest opportunity to all Indian citizens who want to works as Indian Railway department. Recently, high command has invited online application form for 18252 vacancies of ASM, Clerk, Goods Guard etc.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Non Technical so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from RRB and searching job in RRB Non Technical so in upcoming days if RRB Non Technical releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
RRB Non Technical Recruitment 2016:
Unit: Railway Recruitment Board
Advertisement No.: CEN 03/2015
Total No. of Posts: 18252
|Job Title||Total Vacancies|
|Commercial Apprentice||703 posts|
|Traffic Apprentice||1645 posts|
|Goods Guard||7591 posts|
|Junior Accounts Assistant-Cum-Typist||1205 posts|
|Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist||869 posts|
|Assistant Station Master||5942 posts|
|Traffic Assistant||166 posts|
|Senior Time keeper||004 posts|
RRB Non Technical Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational/ Academic Qualification: – Dear aspirants should have completed their SSC/ HSC/ Graduation or its equivalent degree from UGC recognized university or institution and also must have typing proficiency in English/Hindi for Clerk/Typist posts.
Application/ Examination Fee:-
For SC/ST/EXSM/Women/Minorities/Transgender/PWD no exam fee required and Rs. 100/- (One Hundred Rupees Only) for UR and OBC male applicants.
Age of interested nominees below 18 years and not above 32 years as on 01st January 2016. Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the government policy.
Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Test (CBT) for all notified categories followed by aptitude Test/Typing Test.
How to Apply RRB Non Technical Online Form 2016:
- Applicants are required to apply through online mode to official site at rrbonlinereg.in.
- Now you can click on “New Registration” and start to filling an online application form with enter required information.
- Before applying, download official advertisement CEN 03/2015 in PDF and refer all recruitment guidelines.
- Upload your recent size photograph and scanned signature in JPG format.
- A last step is payment of examination fee using Bank Challan/Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card.
- Verify all details carefully and then press Submit button.
- Download system generated online form and take a printout for further process use.
- 26/12/2015 is starting date for submission of application.
- 25/01.2016 is closing date for receiving application.
- Date of CBT examination: March-May 2016
Official Site: www.rrbonlinereg.in
Dear aspirants can “Save/Bookmark” our portal by pressing CTRL+D to grab latest news related to admit cards, result, merit list and expected cut off marks.