The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has recently announced the recruitment of Assistant Managers in various departments. The recruitment drive aims to fill up 45 vacancies for Assistant Manager posts in different categories like Actuarial, Accounting, Legal, General, IT, and Investment.
The eligibility criteria for the IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment require candidates to have a graduate or postgraduate degree in their respective fields with a minimum of 60% marks. Additionally, candidates must be between 21-30 years old. The selection process involves three stages: Phase I exam (preliminary), Phase II exam (mains), and an interview.
The IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment is an excellent opportunity for those seeking government jobs in India’s insurance sector. The deadline for submitting online applications is April 10, 2023. Candidates must carefully read the official notification before applying to ensure that they meet all the requirements and can prepare accordingly for the selection process.
Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit: The candidate should not be below 21 years and not exceed 30 years as on the specified date mentioned in the official notification. Relaxation in age limit will be provided to candidates belonging to reserved categories per government rules.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should possess the following educational qualification as per the post they are applying for:
a. General: Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with minimum 60% marks.
b. Law: Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) with minimum 60% marks.
c. Actuarial: Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with minimum 60% marks and 7 papers passed of IAI as per 2019 curriculum.
d. Finance: Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 60% marks ACA/AICWA/ACMA/ACS/CFA Degree.
e. Information Technology (IT): Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with PG Degree in Computer/IT with 60% marks OR MCA OR BE/B.Tech Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Information Technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering) with minimum 60% marks.
f. Research: Master’s Degree OR 2 Year Diploma in Economics/Statistics with minimum 60% marks.
Work Experience: The candidate should have relevant work experience in the respective field as per the post they are applying for. The details regarding work experience will be mentioned in the official notification.
Note: The eligibility criteria mentioned above are indicative in nature. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification for detailed eligibility criteria, selection process, and other important information
Here are the important dates for IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023:
- Application Begin: 11/04/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 10/05/2023
- Fee Payment Last Date: 10/05/2023
- Exam Date: As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
Here is how to apply for IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023:
1) Visit the official website of IRDAI or IDBI Bank, as mentioned in the official notification.
2) Click on the link “IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023” and read the official notification carefully.
3) Click on the “Apply Online” link and fill in all the necessary details in the application form. Make sure that you fill in all the details correctly and completely.
4) Upload the scanned copies of your photograph, signature, ID proof, and other required documents as per the specifications mentioned in the official notification.
5) Pay the application fee through the prescribed mode, as the official notification mentions.
6) After completing the application process, review the filled-in application form carefully to ensure that all the details provided are accurate and complete.
7) Click on the “Submit” button to submit the application form.
8) After submission of the application form, take a printout of the final submitted application form for future reference.
Note: Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the submitted application form, payment receipt, and all other necessary documents safe for future reference. Candidates should also keep checking the official website for updates and notifications related to the recruitment process.
The IRDAI Assistant Manager, Recruitment selection procedure involves three stages: Phase I, II, and Interview. In the first phase, candidates must take a preliminary exam with objective-type questions. Those who pass this stage are eligible to proceed to the second phase. This stage is divided into two parts: Objective and Descriptive.
The objective test comprises multiple-choice questions with four options each in four sections- Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness and Quantitative Aptitude. The descriptive test consists of essay writing on one topic from an assigned list of topics given in both English and Hindi languages.
Candidates who clear both phases will be interviewed to showcase their communication skills and demonstrate their knowledge about insurance policies, regulations and current affairs related to the finance sector.
Overall, this selection procedure ensures that only the most qualified candidates make it through each stage to secure an Assistant Manager position at IRDAI.
1. Understand the Exam Pattern: Before starting your preparation for the IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment exam, it is essential to understand the exam pattern thoroughly. The exam consists of two stages – Phase I and Phase II. In Phase I, candidates must appear for an online objective-type test with questions related to Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge. In Phase II, three papers are English Language (Descriptive), Economic and Social Issues & Finance and Management.
2. Create a Study Plan: Once you know the exam pattern in-depth, create a study plan that suits your requirements. Make sure to allocate time for each section based on its weightage in the exam paper. It is always beneficial to start with easy topics for you and gradually move towards complex topics.
3. Practice Mock Tests: Practising mock tests regularly will help you evaluate your performance level consistently. It also helps you identify areas where you need improvement so that you can work on them before appearing for the actual examination.
4. Read Newspapers Regularly: Reading newspapers daily will improve your general awareness skills significantly as it contains all current affairs-related information that can be useful during any government job examination.
5. Revision is Key: Revision plays a crucial role in preparing for any competitive examination like IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment Exam because it helps retain what you have learned over time effectively.