RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2017, Phase I & II exam hall ticket with date is out at www.rbi.org.in :
Reserve Bank of India will soon going to visible the link of RBI Grade B Hall Ticket 2017 through official website at www.rbi.gov.in. so all applicable candidates can download their admit cards as soon as possible because written examination will be held on various allotted centres all over India.
According to official notification related to 134 vacancies available for all aspirants who want to life spend in the one of the most valuable bank in India it’s called RBI is not just another career. A huge number of aspirants are submitted their filled online form before the last date of accepting. The online application process was started on and its last date for submission of an online form was 23rd October 2017 via online mode.
Here We Are Providing All The RBI Exam Admit Card On This Page. If Any Notification Released For RBI Recruitment 2017 In Upcoming Dates. Then Here we Upload RBI Admit Card Link. So, You Can Get Easily & Download Your RBI Exam Call Letter. So, Candidates Check regularly On This Page.
RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2017 Download
Name of the Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Total No. of Vacancies: 134 posts
Name of the Post: Grade B Officer
Type of Exam: Written Test
Name of Examination: Phase I and II
Admit Card Status: – Not Available Yet
My friends are advised to collect their admission slip whenever it will be uploaded because hall ticket plays an important role on competitive examination. Admit card includes very vital information such as full name of candidates, exam date, venue of exam, address, time duration and other exam guidelines. So, that’s purpose here we have presenting to you some unique stuff and useful step.
Let’s remember scheme of examination Phase I & II. Phase I will be asked MCQ types of question such as General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning. Phase II exam will be of 100 marks and written test will consist of three type of paper in MCQ based question such as Paper I English (Writing Skill), Paper II: Economic & Social Issues, Paper III: Finance & Management/ Economics/ Statistics.
How to download RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2017?
- Log on to RBI primary site as listed below.
- On the home page, click on Career Section.
- Now you can find out Admit Card of RBI Officer in Grade B Exam 2017 link.
- Enter registration number, roll number and date of birth as per requires.
- Hit the submit button.
- Your admit card will appear on the new window tab.
- Download PDF file on your computer and take print out for future reference.
Important Note That:
- Candidates are advised carry one hard copy of e-Admit Card and one original identity proof i.e. Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Pan Card, Driving Licence etc. in examination centers, without you can’t permit to enter allotted centre.
- Do not carry any electronics type gadget such mobile phone, laptop, tablet, calculator, log table etc.
After Filling Online or Offline Application form and before 15 days of written examination admit card will be generated on it’s official website and those admit card belongs to RBI Grade B Officer. Exam so on this page we activate that link on the same page.