Punjab Police Recruitment 2017 apply online application form for 6435 vacancies of Constable & Sub Inspector posts available districts wise at punjabpolice.gov.in :
Punjab Police Constable SI Recruitment 2017: Punjab Police Department has announced new job notification for the post of Constable and Sub Inspector available for all Indian citizens who have completed their required academic qualification are applicable to apply online application form for 6435 vacancies on its official website at punjabpolice.gov.in. So, all Indian citizens who have interested join law enforcement police force in the state of Punjab are applicable to apply to fill up an online registration form before the due date for accepting.
In this paragraph, our team try to provide short information about Punjab Police Department abbreviated as P.P. It was set up in the year of 1861 and main headquarters located in Chandigarh. The main slogan of this department is “To learn what is good, a thousand days are not sufficient; to learn what is evil, an hour is too long”. Department of Police is responsible for law enforcement of the state of Punjab and main mission to provide security, detection of crime and maintenance of law.
As per employment notification, there are 6435 vacancies recruits for Constable and SI posts available for various districts wise. So, all interested aspirants can apply online application form without wasting time just log on to authority portal and submit before the closing date.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Police Sector so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from Punjab and searching job in Punjab Police so in upcoming days if Punjab Police releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organization: Punjab Police
Total Vacancies: 6435
Constable: 6000 posts
- Male: 4000 vacancies
- Female: 2000 Vacancies
Sub Inspector: 435 Posts
Job Type & Location: Police Jobs in Punjab
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Police Vacancy 2017
- For Constable Post: Aspirant must have completed their 12th pass or its equivalent degree from recognized university or institutes.
- For SI Post: Candidate should have done their Bachelor of Arts or its equivalent degree.
Age of interested aspirants must be between 18 to 25 years while age relaxation will be applicable category wise.
- For Constable: Rs. 5910/- to Rs. 20200/- plus Rs. 1900/- Grade Pay.
- For Sub Inspector: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- plus Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay.
Shortlisted contenders are selected in the Punjab Police Bharti 2016 based on the performance as per given phases:
- Written Examination
- Physical Examination (PET)
- Medical Test
- Merit List
- Document Verification
How to Apply Online Punjab Police Constable Application Form 2017?
- Visit official site of Department of Police, Punjab which is punjabpolice.gov.in or go to direct link.
- Navigate to home page, find out latest recruitment for Constable and SI link and open it.
- Download official advertisement and refer carefully all rules & regulation.
- And then start to fill up online application form without any type of mistake because only one mistake your form will be rejected so be careful.
- Upload recent passport size colour photograph and scanned signature in JPG format.
- Verify all entered details and submit it.
- Download filled form and bank challan and then take a printout of it.
Punjab Police SI Constable Notification
Applicants can bookmark India’s best education information provided website by pressing CTRL+D and grab all latest details about Punjab Police recruitment 2017, online application steps, last date and exam syllabus.