Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2016 – 7416 Posts Apply online
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2016, Punjab Police has been announces recruitment for the Post of Constable for both (Male and Female) Candidates on (District Police Cadre) and (Armed Police Cadre). Total No. of Posts are 7416. This is a Bumper Recruitment. So, those candidates who are willing to work with Punjab Police they may apply for it. In this modern time many of Indian youth are want to work in Defence sector and Punjab police recruitment is one of them. So, those candidates who are interested and eligible they may apply online on or before 21st June 2016.
About Punjab Police (Summary)
Punjab Police is also known as PP. It is very well known organisation in India. Their main aim is to serve better to common people. They also recruit those deserving candidate who are willing to work with Punjab Police. They conducts many exams every year on all grade like Grade A, B, C and D. Every year many of lac of deserving candidates get job in Punjab Police.
All Information regarding Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2016 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Mode of payment of application fee, How to apply (Step by Step Procedure), Important Dates to remember and Important Links are mentioned below.
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2016 – 7416 Posts Apply online Details –
- Name of the Department : Punjab Police
- Total No. Posts : 7416
- Name of the post : District Police Cadre and Armed Police Cadre
- Eligibility : 10 + 2 Passed
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2016 : 7416 Posts
Post Details :
- For District Police Cadre : 4915
- For Male : 3751
- For Female : 1164
- For Police Cadre : 2501 (only for Male)
Age Limit : Applicant age should not less than 18 years and not more than 28 years as on 1st January 2016.
Age Relaxation : will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
- 05 Years for those candidates who belongs to SC (Schedule Caste), ST (Schedule Tribe) and OBC (Other Backward Class).
- 03 Years for those candidates who are Ex – Servicemen.
Educational Qualification : Applicant must be 12th Passed or its equivalent from recognized board or university and Applicant must be passed Matriculation with Punjabi (as a subject) or it’s compulsory or elective subjects.
Selection Procedure : Selection of candidates will be made on (PMT) Physical Measurement Test, (PST) Physical Screening Test, Personality test and Interview.
Application Fee :
- Those candidates who belongs to General category they have to pay Rs 400/-
- Those candidates who belongs to SC (Schedule Caste), ST (Schedule Tribe), OBC (Other backward Class) they all have to pay Rs 100/-
- No Application fee for Ex-Servicemen Candidates.
Pay application fee via online : Applicant should be pay their application fee by Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking.
Pay application fee via offline : Applicant should be pay their application fee by HDFC Bank Counter or Police Saanjh Kendra.
How to apply for Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of Punjab Police that is www.punjabpolice.gov.in on or before 21st June 2016.
Step by Step Procedure to apply online
- First of all candidate should carry their valid e-mail ID and Contact Number.
- And Should carry scan copy of Photograph & Signature.
- Now log on to official website of Punjab Police that is www.punjabpolice.gov.in
- Click on “Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2016”
- Click Again on “Fill online application form”
- Fill all details carefully and Submit form
- Take a Print out of application form for further use in Future.
Important Dates to remember
Press CTRL+D right now and get all latest information related to Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2016. Applicants can share you query or suggestion, we would like to reply as soon as possible