Punjab Agricultural Recruitment 2018. Candidates can apply online for post of project fellow in Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) by 9th February 2018.
Punjab Agricultural Recruitment 2018
Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) has launched project fellowship in agriculture. it is very good opportunity for those who want to make a career in agriculture field. Those who want to be in research jobs this is the job for them. Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) in the year 2018 has released notification on vacancies for the post of project fellow. the application date has already been released. Interested candidates are required to apply online by going on the official website. freshers with agricultural background should apply for the post. The application process is online.
Check–>> SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018
Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)
Punjab agricultural university is one of the the most famous universities in India for research, education and extension. It is india’s third oldest agricultural university of India. It is internationally acclaimed for excellence in agriculture. the university releases fellowship programmes from time to time. this year it has released notification in the month of january.
Details of the post
- Name of the organization: Punjab Agricultural University (PAU).
- Name of post: project fellowship
- Theme of project: Climate and Clean Air Coalition to Reduce Short-Lived Climate Pollutants
- Number of vacancies: 02
- Location: Punjab
- Official site:
- Time period: 6 months or till the scheme terminates.
- The applying candidate should have Punjabi as one of the subjects till class 12th.
- The applying candidate should have done graduation in Sc.(Agri.)/B.Sc./B.A./B.B.A./B.Com or equivalent with minimum of 2.00/4.00 basis or at-least 50% marks.
- The post graduation can be in Tech.FM&PE/M.Sc.Agronomy/M.Sc.Soil Sciences/ M.Sc.Agricultural Economics/ M.Sc. with minimum OCPA of 6.50/10.00 basis or at-least 65% marks.
- The candidate should have prior experience related to nature of job.
*preference would be given to candidates applying from rural background.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 60 years
The applying candidate needs to pay Rs. 200/- in form of demand draft in favor of PAMETI UNEP Project Fund which would be payable at Ludhiana and a self addressed envelope (28 x 12 cms) bearing postage stamps of Rs.30/- be sent to the office by 9th February 2018 before 5 p.m.
Office of Director PAMETI, Punjab Agricultural University Campus, Ludhiana-141004
The selected candidates would be given Rs. 35000/- fixed along with TA DA included in it.
- Visit the official website of Punjab Agricultural University.
- Find the term recruitment on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- List of various vacancies will open up.
- Click on the link for project fellowship.
- The advertisement will open up.
- Read is very carefully.
- On top right corner there would be link to download the application form.
- Click on the link and download the form.
- Fill the form duly.
- Send it to the address provided.
Last date to apply for the post – 9th February 2018
All candidates who want to apply can click here to download —->> Application Form
The application form is available online but the completely filled form has to be sent in offline mode. The applying candidate has to send the application form in an envelope which would be addressed to self.
We hope that our readers are satisfied with all the information provided about Punjab Agricultural Recruitment 2018. Here you can find more information on various Government Jobs, Exams, Dates and Syllabus.However, If you have any query, please contact us by commenting below. Our team will reply you as soon as possible.