Patna District Court Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application for 3674 posts of clerk, stenographer, writer-cum-typist-clerk vacancy is out at www.ecourts.gov.in official website.
Patna DC Clerk & Steno Recruitment 2016: The High Court of Judicature of Patna has announced latest notification for the posts of 3674 Clerk, Stenographer and Writer-cum-Typist-cum-Clerk Posts in the Subordinate courts of Bihar so all aspirants are requested to apply before the due date of accepting i.e. 01st March 2016 on its official site at ecourts.gov.in. Dear nominees who have completed their eligibility criteria and looking for Govt Jobs in Bihar, they all grab fantastic opportunity to work as your dream jobs.
Check: Government Jobs in Bihar
If you know that Patna is one of the thirty-eight districts of Bihar state in eastern India and also Patna is the capital city of Bihar. Let’s us start to discussion about Patna District Court was established in the year 1825 with concurrent boundaries for revenue and police purpose consisting of the district to Patna until 1865. Recently, high command issued employment notice for 3674 vacancies for all candidates who have belonged to this state.
Patna District Court Recruitment 2016 Job Notification:
Name of the Organization: High Court of Judicature of Patna
Total Vacancies: 3674 Seats
Name of the Post:
- Clerk: 1681 posts
- Stenographer: 1057 posts
- Writer-cum-Typist-cum-Clerk: 936 posts
Patna District Court Clerk, Stenographer Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must be a citizen of India.
Age of qualified nominees must be between 18 years to 37 years as on 01-01-2016 while relaxation will be applicable as per government policy.
- UR: 37 years
- UR, EBC (Female), BC & EBC (Male): 40 years
- SC/ST (Male & Female): 42 years
- PH: 10 years
Deserve aspirants will get attractive salary slab of Rs.5200-20200/- in pay band-1 along with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-.
Applicant should have completed their graduation degree i.e. BA/ B.Sc. / B.Com. or equivalent degree from UGC recognized university or institutes.
The committee may organize online exam or objective exam for screening the candidates according to the number of applications received for the post. Thereafter, a written examination shall be conducted followed by personal interview (viva-voce test).
For general candidates: Rs. 500/- (Rupee Five Hundred Only).
For reserved category candidates: 250/- (Rupee Two Hundred Fifty Only).
How to Apply Patna District Court Application Form 2016?
- Open official site of Patna District Court which is ecourts.gov.in.
- Navigate to home page and click on “Recruitment” tab.
- Download official employment notice: 01/2016 (Clerk), 02/2016 (Stenographer) and 03/2016 (Writer-cum-Typist-cum-Clerk) as PDF file.
- Save file on your computer and open it.
- Read carefully all terms and condition.
- Now click on online application link.
- Start to submit all mandatory information.
- Upload your recent size passport color photograph and signature.
- Verify entered detail and submit it before last date.
- Save and take a print out of system generated form for further process.
- Opening date for submission of applications: 09-02-2016
- Last date for submission of application: 01-03-2016
We are happy to inform all type of details related to Patna District Court Recruitment 2016 Admit Card, Exam Syllabus, Exam Date, Answer Keys and Result in our website eApplyOnline.in and for more job alerts about latest government jobs, railway recruitment etc so just click on CTRL+D for easy to navigation.