NCERT Recruitment 2018 – Teaching & Non Teaching Posts Apply Online
A great news for all the eligible candidates who really want to join a government sector job. if you guys are searching for NCERT Recruitment 2018, NCERT Questions Paper, than you are at the right place, here you can apply for this post. All the eligible candidates, in this article we are going to provide you the latest government job. The candidates who are searching for a job in government sector, here is a latest updates for them. And its really a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for a job in government sector. NCERT has announced a notification for the Teaching & Non Teaching Posts. So all the eligible candidates who have possess Master Degree, B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree can apply for this job online here. Other details are given below like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & Important Dates.
NCERT Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 69
Name of the Posts:
1. PGT (English): 02 Posts
2. Assistant Headmaster: 02 Posts
3. PGT (Mathematics): 02 Posts
4. PGT (History): 01 Post
5. PGT (Biology): 01 Post
6. PGT (Chemistry): 01 Post
7. PGT (Commerce): 01 Post
8. PGT (Hindi) :01 Post
9. PGT (Guidance Counsellor): 02 Posts
10. PGT (Computer Science): 03 Posts
11. TGT (Agriculture): 01 Post
12. TGT (Commerce): 01 Post
13. TGT (Music): 01 Post
14. TGT (Phy. Edu): 02 Posts
15. TGT (Hindi): 02 Posts
16. TGT (English): 03 Posts
17. Primary Teacher (PRT) 13 Posts
18. TGT (Dance): 01 Post
19. Work Experience Teacher (WET): 29 Posts
Age Limit: All the eligible Candidates who want to join this job the age limit should be between 35 years to 45 years.
Educational Qualification: The candidates who really want to join this job they should have to Possess Master Degree, B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
Selection Process: The Eligible Candidates will be Called for Personal Interview & written examination.
Application Fee: All The Eligible Candidates should Have to pay of Rs. 500. Payment of fee Should be pay through On-line Mode After registration process Complete by using Debit card / Credit card / Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply: All the eligible candidates Can apply for this job online through the Website.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates Should have to valid Email ID & Contact number
- Visit Official Website First
- Search And Download Official Notification
- Read The Notification Carefully And Open Online Application Form
- Fill The Required Details
- Upload Photographs And Signature And Attach All The Academic Mark Sheets
- Make A Payment Of Fee
- Click On Submit Button And Complete The Process
Click Here For More Details NCERT Recruitment 2018
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in NCERT so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in NCERT so in upcoming days if NCERT releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.