NCERT Recruitment 2016 Apply For Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts at ncert.nic.in
All the candidates who are really searching for a job in government sector. if you guys are searching for NCERT Recruitment 2016 than you are at the right place, here you can apply for this post. The candidates who are searching for a job in government sector, here is a latest updates for them. And its really a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for a job in government sector. NCERT has announced a notification for the Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts. So all the eligible candidates who have possess Post Graduation in Science/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Social Studies/ Commerce/ Education/ Computer Science/ MCA can apply for this job online here. Other details are given below like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & Important Dates.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in NCERT so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from NCERT and searching job in NCERT so in upcoming days if NCERT releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
NCERT Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 12
Name of the Posts:
1. Senior Consultant: 01 Post
2. System Analyst: 01 Post
3. Consultant: 01 Post
4. Computer Assistant: 01 Post
5. Survey Associate: 02 Posts
6. Assistant Programme Manager: 01 Post
7. Senior Graphic Designer-Cum-Visualizer: 01 Post
8. Project Helper: 01 Post
9. D. T. P. Operator: 01 Post
10. Senior Research Associate: 01 Post
11. Junior Project Fellow: 01 Post
Age Limit: All the eligible Candidates who want to join this job the age limit should be below 40 years.
Educational Qualification: The candidates who really want to join this job they should have to Possess Post Graduation in Science/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Social Studies/ Commerce/ Education/ Computer Science/ MCA.
Selection Process: The Eligible Candidates will be Called for Personal Interview.
Application Fee: All The Eligible Candidates should Have to pay of Rs. **** Payment of fee Should be pay through On-line Mode After registration process Complete by using Debit card / Credit card / Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply: All the eligible candidates Can apply for this job online through the Website.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates Should have to valid Email ID & Contact number
- Visit Official Website First
- Search And Download Official Notification
- Read The Notification Carefully And Open Online Application Form
- Fill The Required Details
- Upload Photographs And Signature And Attach All The Academic Mark Sheets
- Make A Payment Of Fee
- Click On Submit Button And Complete The Process
Date & Time of Interview for S.No-01 & 02: 23-08-2016 at 09:30 AM.
Click Here For More Details NCERT Recruitment 2016
Note: Candidates can save CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to NCERT Recruitment 2016, Government jobs, admit card, exam pattern, previous paper, study material etc. Prospect can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.
You Can Also Search For This: