NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 notification for 115 vacancies is ready to fill up online application form at nabard.org :
NABARD Grade A & B Officer Vacancies 2018: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development fully owned by Government of India Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has finally decided to recruits for the post of Officers in Grade ‘A’ and Grade ‘B’ available to apply online application form at official site i.e. www.nabard.org. As per official advertisement no.6/Grade A & b/2015-16, there are total 115 vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager and Manager vacancies issue for Indian citizens who have done their academic criteria can apply only online mode.
Lets us start to know about apex development bank in India its called National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. It was set up in 12 July 1982 and main head office located in Mumbai by a special Act of parliament. This bank main focus was on upliftment of rural India by increasing the agriculture.
Dear nominees before applying, please ensure that fulfil the eligibility condition for the post. In this bank would admit to the online examination all the applicable aspirants applying for the assistant manager and manager posts with requite fee. Here, we have described all details related to education, work experience, age etc.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in NABARD so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are searching job in NABARD so in upcoming days if NABARD releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018
Department Name: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Total Vacancies: 115
- Assistant Manager: 100 posts
- Manager: 15 posts
Job Type & Location: Bank jobs in India
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Jobs 2018 :
- For Asst. Manager: Age of interested aspirants between 21 years and 30 years while relaxations in the upper age limit will be provided to categories wise as per Government policy.
- For Manager: Age must not more than 35 years and must not less than 25 years.
For post no. 1: Candidates should have completed their A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline like, Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Technology, Horticulture, Arts, Management, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Information Technology etc. with a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years from a recognized university or institutes.
For post no. 2: Applicants who have done their Master’s degree in Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Technology, Horticulture, Arts, Management, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Information Technology etc. are applicable to apply this post.
- For Grade ‘A’ Rs.17, 100 to Rs.33, 200.
- For Grade ‘B’: Rs.21, 000 to Rs.36, 400.
Deserve applicants will be selected on the basis of their three phases as furnished below:
- Phase I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase II: Main Examination
- Phase III: Personal Interview
Application Fees (Non-Refundable):
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 750/-
- Manager: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PWD: NIL
How to Apply NABARD Assistant Manager Online Application Form 2018?
- Interested or eligible Indian applicants are required to fill up online form through on its website or go to direct link as listed below.
- Navigate to Recruitment section and find out the tab “Click here for New Registration” .
- Download official advertisement and refer it.
- Online application form should be filled in English only.
- Aspirants can proceed to upload recent size colour photograph and scanned signature in JPG format.
- Now, click on Preview Tab to preview and check all entire information before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Save it and take a print out of it.
Grab more details regarding NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 available in this website so stay connect with us.