MP Vyapam Constable Recruitment 2016, MPPEB Police SI Assistant Sub Inspector application form for 14283 jobs is available to apply online at www.vyapam.nic.in :
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2016: Online applications are invited from Indian citizen for filling 14283 Constable Posts by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. All interested nominees can apply by using online mode of application form before the due date by using direct link available under this article. Here we are providing the direct link of MP Vyapam Asst Sub Inspector Application From 2016 so please submit it by using the same link.
Well, we are going to discuss eligibility criteria details about the empty posts of constable as GD, Driver, Cook, Barber, and Washerman, Cobbler, Water Carrier, Sweeper, Mason, Computer and Assistant Sub Inspector. The online registration was started in 12th April 2016 and it will be ended up on 11th May 2016. The written examination is scheduled to be held on 17th July 2016.
MP Vyapam Constable Recruitment 2016
Total Vacancies: 14283 Posts
- Constable (G.D): 12006 Posts
- Constable (Driver): 992 Posts
- Constable (Cook): 384 Posts
- Constable (Barber): 91 Posts
- Constable (Washerman): 98 Posts
- Constable (Cobbler): 47 Posts
- Constable (Water Carrier): 176 Posts
- Constable (Sweeper): 110 Posts
- Constable (Mason): 66 Posts
- Constable (Bugler): 35 Posts
- Constable (Tet Khalasi): 28 Posts
- Head Constable (Computer): 200 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector: 50 posts
Good news for the candidate that they have the preparation time of four months so please starts the preparation from today by collecting MP Vyapam Constable Syllabus 2016. There is total 14283 candidates are going to selected for constable posts on the basis of written exam and interview. All of you should have the passing certificate of PST/PET/Written Test/Interview in order to get appointment letter.
MP Vyapam is professional examination board of Madhya Pradesh, India. It conducts various entrance tests for admission to professional courses and streams and also recruits young and talented nominee for various empty posts in the different department.
The applicant who comes under the 18 to 28 years of age group can apply before the due date by paying Rs.500/-(For Paper 1) & Rs.700/-(For Paper 2) which is for general category. Those who wish to fill application form under reserved category are required to pay Rs.250/-(Paper 1) Rs.350/-(Paper 2) but in such case they have to provide caste certificate. Nominees will be selected on the basis of online computer test, physical test and trade test. Those who apply for Constable in driver posts they must own Driving Liscense issued by particualar district RTO office.
Eligibility Criteria for Constable Job
Candidates should at least 18 years old and they should not cross 28 years of age as government terms and conditions.
Anyone can apply those who retains the passing certificate of 8th/10th/BCA/BE/B.Tech/12th that must be achieved by recognised institute or Board.
Application Cum Processing Charge:
General category candidate is required to pay Rs.500/- For paper 1 and Rs.700/- for paper 2 while reserved category candidate is required to pay Rs.250/- for paper 1 and Rs.350/- for paper 2.
Method of selection:
The board will conduct various tests such as Online computer based test, written exam, physical test and trade test as it is the part of recruitment procedure. The board may increase or decrease number announced posts or postponed or canceled examination as authorised members reserved rights to do so.
Steps to Fill MP Police Constable Online Application Form 2016
- Visit the official website of the department.
- Find Apply Online link of MP Vyapam Constable Recruitment 2016.
- Navigate to Constable Recruitment As Various Posts 2016 link.
- Press same link and fill all required details.
- Upload scanned photographs and signautre in prescibed size and format.
- Hit SUBMIT button in order to complete the registration process.
- Save and take print out for future use.
- Online Registration was started on 12th April 2016
- The last date is to receipt online copy of form 11th May 2016
- Exam date: 17th July 2016
Bookmark our website by pressing Ctrl+D and get latest information about syllabus, pattern and exam date.