Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 application form for 102 vacancies of Tradesman Mate and Fireman posts is available at www.mod.nic.in :
MOD Recruitment 2017: Dear aspirants who have looking for 10th pass jobs in Ministry of Defence because this time announces new job notification for the post of Tradesman Mate and Fireman available for all Indian citizens. The online application form has started on its website at www.mod.nic.in and submit the before closing date i.e. As per official advertisement regarding there are total 102 empty vacancies issued for all young and dynamic candidates who have interest to work with central government employees, those all check out the important information about eligibility criteria on this page below.
In this paragraph, we have provided all about Ministry of Defence is charged with co-ordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of government of India. It was founded in the year of 1776 and main office located in Cabinet Secretariat Raisina Hill, New Delhi. If you know the President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of the country.
According to latest employment notification, there are total 102 vacancies available for Fireman and Tradesman Mate posts. So, all candidates are advised to don’t miss golden opportunity to work with India’s greatest federal departments.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Ministry of Defence so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are searching job in Ministry of Defence so in upcoming days if Ministry of Defence releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
Name of the Organization: Ministry of Defence (MOD)
Total Vacancies: 102 (Fireman: 19 posts, Tradesman Mate: 83 posts)
Category: Central Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for MOD Jobs 2017:
Interested applicants should have completed their matriculation pass or its equivalent degree from a recognised board or university.
Age of applicable candidates must be between minimum 18 years to maximum 25 years while age relaxation as per category wises like OBC candidates maximum age of 28 years and SC/ST category candidates maximum age of 30 years.
Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Endurance Test (PET) and Written Test.
- For Fireman: Rs. 5200 /- to Rs. 20200/- with Rs. 1900/- Grade Pay plus allowance.
- For Tradesman: Rs. 5200 /- to Rs. 20200/- with Rs. 1900/- Grade Pay plus allowance.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for submission of application:
Fill MOD Application Form 2017
- Visit official website of Ministry of Defence which is www.mod.nic.in or go to direct link as listed.
- Navigate to home page and download instruction sheet in PDF file.
- Refer all terms and condition carefully and then start to fill up prescribe application form with all correct information about personal and education detail.
- Duly paste your passport size colour photograph.
- Complete all information and then applicants will forward application properly sealed, in an envelope to the address mentioned against the post applied for, through Ordinary / Registered / Speed Post.
- Write a heading of the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF………… (CATEGORY…………..)” and send it to The Commandant, 31 FAD, PIN- 901320, C/O 99 APO.
Dear aspirants can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest news about Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 along with syllabus, exam pattern, date, previous year question paper and study material. Aspirants you can write your review or valuable feed through the comment section, we would like to reply as soon as possible.