MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2016, Maharashtra MSETCL online application form for 546 posts of Technician Grade IV notification available at mahatransco.in :
MSETCL Technician Recruitment 2016: Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited has released most famous employment notification for the posts of Technician Grade-IV on its site at www.mahatransco.in so all aspirants who have completed their eligibility criteria can fill up online application form for 546 vacancies before the due date of accepting. Right now, great opportunity to all job seekers who want to make a career in technician field. Here, we have described all information for educational qualification, work experience, age perimeter, salary slab, selection method etc.
Maharashtra is a part of western region of India and India’s third-largest state by area and is also the world’s second-most populous sub-national entity. It was formed in the year of 01st May 1960 and Mumbai is the capital city. Every year number of government jobs issued for various department wise. This time, MAHATRANSCO has decided to appoint young and talented candidates who have worked better and perfect in the post Technician Gr IV.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The MAHATRANSCO Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For MAHATRANSCO Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
In this paragraph, we have discussion about Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited is very famous and reputed wholly owned corporate entity under Government of Maharashtra under the Companies Act, in June, 2005. If you know that it owns and operates most of Maharashtra’s Electric Power Transmission System.
MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2016
Name of Organizer: Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd.
Post Name: Technician Grade IV Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 546 Posts
Various District Wise Posts Details:
- Aurangabad: 57 Seats
- Nagpur: 11 Seats
- Pune: 146 Posts
- Karad: 102 Seats
- Washi: 105 Seats
- Amravathi: 33 Seats
- Nashik: 91 Seats
- Kalwa: 01 Seat
Type of Job: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Maharashtra
Eligibility Criteria for MAHATRANSCO Vacancy 2016
Interested job seekers must hold Electrician in ITI and NCTVT certification from any recognized instituted or university with required minimum qualifying percentage of marks.
Age of applicable candidates must not more than 33 years and must not less than 18 years as on 21st April 2016 while upper age relaxation as per category wise.
Deserve aspirants will grab handsome pay band of Rs. 10050/- to Rs. 19700/- as per government decided rule and regulation.
- General: Rs. 400/- (Four Hundred Only)
- Reserved Category: Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred Only)
Authority board members will be conducted various types of examination such as written test and personal interview.
Fill Up MAHATRANSCO Technician Grade IV Online Form 2016
- Dear contenders visit the official site www.mahatransco.in and login.
- Then go to recruitment section and download official notification for Technician Grade IV on your computer.
- Only applicable candidates can open online registration form and start to filling all required information without any type of mistake.
- Upload passport size photograph, signature, and other necessary scanned copies of all necessary documents.
- Now, pay the examination fee based your caste/category.
- Verify the details and click submit button for complete registration procedure.
- Save and take a printout of system generated online form for future reference.
Important Dates to Remind:
- Online registration starts from 04th April to it will be ended on 21st April 2016
- Date of MAHATRANSCO Technician Examination: Update soon
Here, we have updates all details about MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2016 such as exam syllabus, pattern, model paper etc.