MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2016 online application and notification available for 130 vacancies of executive engineer in MSEDCL on its www.mahadiscom.in official site :
MSEDCL Recruitment 2016: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company has finally announced most famous and awaited employment notification for Executive Engineer vacancies on its official site at www.mahadiscom.in. Great news for Interested candidates who have belongs to Maharashtra State because this board has decided to appoint total 130 vacancies through online mode before the due date of accepting. Last date for registration is 12th April 2016 so kindly submit your online application form for it before you miss this fantastic opportunity.
MSEDCL is India’s biggest Power Distribution Company. It was established under ACT of 2016 which works on generation, transmission and distribution. At present, total 2.17 crores consumers and dedicated pool of over 77000 employees work in MAHADISCOM. If you know that this electricity board is 2nd largest electricity distribution utility in the world after State Grid Corporation of China.
Recently, this board need to some young, talented and dynamic candidates can apply online application form for 130 vacancies of Executive Engineer in various post wise. The online registration link has been visible on 21.03.2016 and it will be disable on 12.04.2016.
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2016 Job Details:
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company (MSEDCL)
Total Posts: 130
Various Post Wise Details:
- Executive Engineer (Dist): 11 seats
- Addl. Executive Engineer (Dist): 19 seats
- Dy. Executive Engineer (Dist): 37 seats
- Senior Manager (HR): 02 seats
- Manager (HR): 07 seats
- Dy. Chief Industrial Relation Officer: 06 seats
- Senior Manager (F&A): 04 seats
- Deputy Manager (F&A): 41 seats
- Public Relations Officer: 03 seats
Job Placement: Maharashtra
Job Category: Government Job
Eligibility Criteria for MAHADISCOM Jobs 2016
- For Executive Engineer: Candidate should have completed their Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology from a recognized university or institutes and also 09 years post qualification experience in power sector.
- For Senior Manager: Candidates must be required Degree of a recognized university and also have 2-year full time or 3-years part time Post Graduate Degree in MBA/MMS/MPM etc.
- For Dy. Chief Industrial Relation Officer: Must have a Degree or Diploma in Industrial Relations from UGC approval university.
- For Senior Manager: CA/ICWA final passed
Note: Every post must be required different work experience so get more information about academic detail available on official notification.
Interested candidates shall pay the examination fee in any branch of Bank of Maharashtra through bank challan.
- General Category: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/OBC Category: 250/-
Age Limit (as on 12th April 2016):
- Dy. Executive Engineer (Dist), Public Relations Officer and Deputy Manager (F&D) age must be required maximum 35 years.
- Rest of other posts it is 40 years.
Shortlisted applicants will have to appear for the online examination and personal interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
- 21st March 2016 is starting date of submission of online registrations.
- 12th April 2016 is closing date of submission of online registration.
- Download call letter/admit card: Last week of April 2016
Process to Apply Online MAHADISCOM Application Form 2016:
Eligible or interested applicants are advised to apply online mode through MSEDCL website which is www.mahadiscom.in. No any other mode of application will be accepted.
- Navigate to main page and click on the option APPLY ONLINE link and open it.
- Now all aspirants choose the tab Click here for New Registration.
- Fulfil your name, contact details, email id, educational qualification, work experience etc.
- Upload your recent size colour photograph and signature in JPG format.
- Click on “SAVE AND NEXT”tab.
- Dear nominees are advised to refer all fill and verify entered information carefully and after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON”.
- Take a print out of system generated filled online form for future reference.
Official Portal: www.mahadiscom.in
We provide instance update about MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2016 with syllabus, pattern, exam date and previous year paper in this site.