Maha Police Recruitment 2016 application form and notification for the posts of 4260 Constable Vacancies available all districts wise at mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in :
Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti 2016: Maharashtra State Police Department has released most awaited employment notification for Police Constable Bharti available for all job seekers who have looking for Latest Govt Jobs. Recently, this board has decided to recruits total 4260 vacancies on its official portal at mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in so all please go to this site and submit your online application form before last date of accepting.
I very happy to tell you something about Maharashtra Police is the law enforcement agency responsible for the Indian state of Maharashtra. The main motto is “To protect good and to punish evil”. The main director general of police and head office located in Mumbai. At present, total having about 10 Police Commissionerates and 35 district police units in the state.
Check: IRB Police Constable Recruitment 2016 – 17000 Posts
Great news!!! Recently, Maharashtra State Police Recruitment Board appoints various constable posts for various department wise. So, all candidates bring great opportunity work as your dream jobs. Registration has been started on official server so apply without wasting your time because registration link will be disable on 18.02.2016.
Maha Police Recruitment 2016 for Constable Bharti Details:
Name of Department: Maharashtra State Police Department
Total Number of Vacancies: 4260 Seats
District Wise Posts Details:
Type of Job: Police Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Police Jobs 2016
Dear aspirant age must be required for Constable posts not less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on 31st December 2015. Age relaxation is only applicable to reserved categories only.
Educational/ Academic Qualification:
- For Police Constable & Jail Constable Post: Dear nominees should have completed 12th class from a recognized board or central board.
- For Constable in Racism affected areas: Must be required 7th standard.
- For Bandman: Should be qualified in 10th/SSC class from state level board or central.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination and Personal interview for final selection.
Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- along with Rs. 2000/- Grade pay.
How to Apply Maha Police Constable Bharti 2016?
- Visit mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in official site or go to direct link as listed below.
- Navigate to recruitment section and find out the link of Maha Police Recruitment 2016 district wise.
- Open online registration form and start to submit all required information without any mistake.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature.
- Verify all entered data and submit it.
- Download system generated filled form and save it.
- Take a print out for further use.
- 03rd February 2016 is starting date for submission of online form.
- 18th February 2016 is closing date for receiving of online form.