LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 notification and application form for 700 Assistant Administrative Officer posts with exam syllabus is out at www.licindia.in :
LIC Assistant Administrative Officers Recruitment 2017: Life Insurance Corporation of India has invited online applications for all Indian citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) and notification available on main website at www.licindia.in. All those aspirants who want to works as Insurance Company can grab golden opportunity because high command recruits total 700 AAO vacancies.
LIC means Life Insurance Corporation of India is one of the most valuable Indian state-owned insurance company in India. It was established in the year of 01st September 1956 and headquarters located in Mumbai. The main purpose of this company to products various type of services which are Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Investment Management and Mutual Fund.
The registration procedure made by online on 2017 to last date for online registration and also last date for payment of intimation charges on 2017. Dear aspirants whose good writing speed is adversely affected permanently for any reason can eligible to apply AAO for Generalist. Below are listed details for age limit, academic qualification, work experience, examination fee etc.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 Notification:
Department Name: Life Insurance Corporation
Post Name: Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist)
Total Number of Vacancies: 700 posts
- SC: 106
- ST: 53
- OBC: 192
- UR: 349
Job location: India
Candidate’s minimum age shall be 21 years and maximum age shall not be more than 30 years as on 01st Dec 2017. Relaxations in upper age limit for various category wise.
Candidates must have completed their Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University or Institution.
Shortlisted aspirants will grab handsome basic pay Rs. 17240/- per month in the scale of Rs. 17240- 840(14) – 29000 -910(4) 36640 and other admissible allowances as per government policy.
Application/Examination Fee (Non-Refundable):
- For SC/ST and PWD applicants have to pay of Rs. 100/- plus transaction charges.
- Rest of all category and other candidates need to pay of Rs. 600/- plus transaction charges.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the online examination followed by as personal interview for final selection purpose.
One year, extendable up to two years.
How to Apply LIC AAO Recruitment 2017?
- Dear nominees can apply online registration only from 2017 through online mode and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Log on to official website at www.licindia.in.
- Click on the ‘Careers’ to open the link “Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2017”.
- Now you can press download to New Registration button and enter Name, Contact details, Email-id etc.
- Applicants can proceed to upload your recent size photograph and signature as per the specification given in the official advertisement.
- Verify all the information carefully before final submit.
- Click on ‘Payment’ tab and proceed for payment.
- Press the Submit button and then take a print out of system generated application form.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in LIC AAO so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in LIC AAO so in upcoming days if LIC AAO releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Official Website: www.licindia.in