LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 notification and application form for 700 Assistant Administrative Officer posts candidates may apply on online mode through its official website that is www.licindia.in :
LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2018
LIC means Life Insurance Corporation of India is one of the most valuable Indian state-owned insurance company in India. It was established in the year of 01st September 1956 and headquarters located in Mumbai. The main purpose of this company to products various type of services which are Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Investment Management and Mutual Fund.
The registration procedure made by online on 2018 to the last date for online registration and also last date for payment of intimation charges on 2018. Dear aspirants whose good writing speed is adversely affected permanently for any reason can eligible to apply AAO for Generalist. Below are listed details for the age limit, academic qualification, work experience, examination fee etc.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 Notification:
Department Name: Life Insurance Corporation
Post Name: Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist)
Total Vacancy: 650 Positions.
- For Scheduled Caste: 86 Posts.
- For Scheduled Tribe: 43 Posts.
- For OBC: 182 Posts.
- For Un-Reserved: 339 Posts.
Job location: India
Candidate’s minimum age shall be 21 years and maximum age shall not be more than 30 years as on 01st Dec 2018. Age Relaxations in upper age limit for various category wise.
Candidates must have completed their Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University or Institution.
Shortlisted aspirants will grab handsome basic pay Rs. 17240/- per month in the scale of Rs. 17240- 840(14) – 29000 -910(4) 36640 and other admissible allowances as per government policy.
Application/Examination Fee (Non-Refundable):
- For SC/ST and PWD applicants have to pay of Rs. 100/- plus transaction charges.
- Rest of all category and other candidates need to pay of Rs. 600/- plus transaction charges.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the online examination followed by as personal interview for final selection purpose.
Important Date :
- Starting Date To Apply Online: Updated Soon
- Last Date To Apply Online: Updated Soon
- Admit Card: Updated Soon
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Written Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Result: Updated Soon
How to Apply LIC AAO Recruitment 2018?
- Dear nominees can apply for online registration only from 2018 through online mode and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Log on to the official website at www.licindia.in.
- Click on the ‘Careers’ to open the link “Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2018”.
- Now you can press download to New Registration button and enter Name, Contact details, Email-id etc.
- Applicants can proceed to upload your recent size photograph and signature as per the specification is given in the official advertisement.
- Verify all the information carefully before final submission.
- Click on ‘Payment’ tab and proceed with payment.
- Press the Submit button and then take a print out of system generated application form.
LIC Syllabus 2018
Those candidates who have successfully given their LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 they have to wait for their syllabus, exam pattern. However, The Examination officials will release the hall ticket on their Official web portal. So, candidates should keep visiting on the same page or check regularly it’s official site for further updates. We will update our column as soon as the results are published on official website.
OBC/SC/ST candidates who wish to take pre-examination training can register their details with Division officer of LIC after submission of online application. Then the officer would send the dates, time and venue details to the registered candidates. the candidates would have to attend the training at their own cost on the appointed dates.
LIC has two steps for the process of examination:
- Online examination
- Personal interview
The candidates who are selected from the interview have to go through a pre-recruitment medical examination. It is an integral part of the selection process of LIC AAO.
Online Exam Pattern
LIC AAO online exam consists of 5 sections and is 2 hours. the exam has approximately 160 multiple choice questions consisting of 300 marks. the sections are Logical Reasoning, Numerical ability, General knowledge, Computer knowledge and English comprehension.
There is 1/4th negative marking for wrong answers. Candidates have to keep that in mind while attempting the questions in the online exam.
Exam syllabus for the online examination LIC AAO
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
- Coding Decoding
- Boast & Streams
- Clocks & Calendars
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood relation
- Coded Inequalities
- Number System, Number Theory
- Decimals and Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Profit and Loss
- Mixture and Allegation
- Problems on Ages
- Time & Distance/Work
- S.I. and C.I
- Partnership and Profit & Loss
- Data Interpretation
General Knowledge syllabus
- Current Affairs – National and International
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Awards and Honors
- Indian History and Economy
- Countries and Capitals
- Books and Authors
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- General Science
- International Organizations/Financial Institutions
- Generations of computer
- Basic computer fundamentals
- Software and Hardware and their functionalities
- Modern day technology
- Computer Abbreviations
- Internet, LAN, WAN
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker
- MS Word, MS Excel, etc
English Language syllabus
- Reading comprehension
- Cloze test
- Phrase substitution
- Paragraph complete/Sentence correction
- Para jumbles
- Commonly misspelled words
- Double blanks in a sentence
- Synonyms and antonyms
LIC restricts the disclosure of cut off marks for the examination. once the cutoff is cleared the selected candidate is eligible for interview. if the candidate clears the interview then he has to go through medical check up.
If the candidate clears the medical examination then the candidate is given the offer letter for joining.
Important Link :
Click Here To Download LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2018
Click Here To Apply Online for LIC AAO Recruitment 2018
LIC Admit Card 2018
Those candidates who have successfully given their Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2018 they have to wait for their admit card. However, The Examination officials will release the hall ticket on their Official web portal. So, candidates should keep visiting on the same page or check regularly it’s official site for further updates. We will update our column as soon as the results are published on official website.
Check–>> MP High Court Peon Admit Card 2018
LIC Result 2018
Those candidates who have successfully given their LIC Recruitment 2018 Written Exam have to wait for the Result. However, The Examination officials will release the result on their Official web portal. So, candidates should keep visiting on the same page or check regularly it’s official site for further updates. We will update our column as soon as the results are published on official website.
Check–>> NVS Non-Teaching Staff Result 2018
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in LIC AAO so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in LIC AAO so in upcoming days if LIC AAO releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.