KSRTC Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application form for filling up to 1113 Non-Supervisory & Mechanical vacancies is out at www.ksrtcjobs.com :
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation has issued a huge number of employment notification for the posts of Non-Supervisory and Mechanical vacancies in terms of KSRTC Recruitment 2016 on main site at www.ksrtcjobs.com. Dear aspirants who have interested to work as your suitable jobs like Assistant Accountant, Auto Welder, Technical Assistant and various posts. So, only the candidates go to authority web server and fulfill online registration form before the due date. This corporation gives you fantastic opportunity to join in government sector jobs so my friends what are waiting for last date of accepting just go to same portal and submit before 04th February 2016.
If you know that KSRTC is public transport corporation owned by Karnataka state. It was established in 1661 and main headquarter located in Bengaluru. This board provide largest fleet of Volvo buses among state-owned transport companies and also a huge number of services provide such as Flybus, Airavat Bliss CD, Airavat Superia, Diamond Class, Rajahamsa etc. Recently, higher authority board has announced biggest job drive for all young and talented people who have belonged to Karnataka state.
Great news for all guys who have seeking for government jobs in Karnataka state because high command has announced 1113 empty vacancies apply before last date.
The registration procedure has been started from 14/01/2016 to 04/02/2016 is last date of accepting. So all jobless can submit form without any mistake because do you any type of mistake your application is rejected and you are not applicable to offered posts.
KSRTC Recruitment 2016 Job Details:
Department Name: Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
Job Type & Location: Govt jobs in Karnataka
Total No. of Vacancies: 1113 Seats
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Store Keeper
- Statistical Assistant
- Assistant Traffic Inspector
- Auto mechanic
- Auto Body Builder
- Auto Machinist
- Auto Welder
- Auto Painter
- Auto Electrician
- Technical Assistant
KSRTC Non Supervisory & Mechanical Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
Not more than age of the candidates should be 35 years and not less than age must be 18 years as on 04/02/2016. Upper age limit in upper age will applicable as per state government norms.
- For Artisan: Interested nominees must have done SSLC passed along with diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Welding/Sheet Metal technology engineering from a government approved university or institution.
- For Auto Electrician: Should have required SSLC along with Diploma in electrical/electrical & electronics/mechatronics/refrigeration and air conditioning mechanical engineering from UGC approval university.
- For Technical Assistant: Must be completed their SSLC and must have valid license in concerned trade from ITI, NAC or ITC.
Non Supervisory Posts:
- For Assistant Accountant: Candidates should have Bachelor degree of three years in Commerce
- For Assistant Traffic Inspector: Must be passed out PUC exam in first class.
- For Assistant Store Keeper: Dear aspirants must have completed their 3 years of diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering/ from a recognized university.
- For Statistical Assistant: Should have done their bachelor degree in statistics or BCA or Bsc computer science from UGC approval university or institutes.
Mode of Selection:
Selection procedure will be done in two phases.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview (PI)
For general category aspirants need to pay of Rs. 400/- (Four Hundred Only) and Reserved category have to pay of Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred Only).
How to Apply KSRTC Recruitment 2016?
- Open link of official site at www.ksrtcjobs.com or go to direct link as listed below.
- On home page and click on “Notifications” and click on relevant notification link for which you want to apply.
- Refer all exam and selection guidelines carefully.
- If you eligible the start to fill online applications without any mistake of any type of information related to name, birth date, address, education criteria etc.
- Upload your recent size color photo and scanned signature.
- After you can press it SUBMIT button.
- Download system generated registration and take print out for reference purpose.
Important dates to Remember:
- 14th January 2016 is starting date for submission of online registration.
- 04th February 2016 is closing date for receiving of online registration.
- 06th February 2016 is due date for fee payment.