Karnataka KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 Fill Online Application form for the post of AE in Civil & Mechanical department is out at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in:
KPSC AE Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Public Service Commission has issued employment notification for 846 vacancies of Assistant Engineer posts available for all job hunters who have looking for Government Jobs in Karnataka. Recently, this board has invited online application form for all respective contenders can apply via online mode using official site at kpsc.kar.nic.in and also access kpscapps1.com before the closing date.
As per official advertisement, Karnataka PSC gives you great opportunity for special recruitment to the posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil / Mechanical) in Public Works Engineering, Water Resources and Rural Development and Panchayath Raj. There are total 846 empty jobs appoint for various department wise
If you know that KPSC stand for Karnataka Public Service Commission is a state-owned organisation. This commission was constituted under the provisions of the Constitution of Indian on 1951. The main purpose of this PSC to appointing authorities in the matters of recruitment to the state civil services. Every year number of job notification announced for all young, dynamic, energetic aspirants who have work better in various department of Karnataka.
KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the Department: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Total Number of Vacancies: 846 posts
Post Name: Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 761 seats
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 85 seats
Job Type & Location: Govt Jobs in Karnataka
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC AE Jobs 2017:
- Dear aspirants who want to apply offered posts, they must be pass out bachelor degree in Civil / Mechanical engineering from a recognized university or institutes.
- Age of applicable aspirants who have completed minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years while age relaxation as per SC/ST/Rural Candidate/EX-MP-EX-Military Person category wise.
Scale of Pay:
- Deserve aspirants will grab Rs. 6000/- to Rs. 11200/- with other allowance as per government rules.
How to Apply KPSC AE Online Application Form?
- Visit official portal at http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in or go too given below link.
- Navigate to main home, click on “Latest Notification” Tab.
- Download official advertisement notice and refer carefully all rules & regulation.
- Fill up online application form with entered all details.
- Upload all necessary documents such as recent passport size colour photograph and scanned signature.
- Pay the examination fee through Bank Challan and other gateway.
- Verify all information and submit it.
- Download system generated filled form and save PDF file on your device.
- Now open file and take a print out for further process use.
Dear job seekers “Save/Bookmark” our site i.e. eApplyOnline.in by pressing CTRL+D. We will give you latest updates related to KPSC AE Syllabus 2017, Written Exam Pattern, Date, Material, Previous Paper in PDF file format etc. Applicants can share your review or query using comment box. Our expert team member will you reply as soon as possible.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in KPSC Assistant Engineer so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in KPSC Assistant Engineer so in upcoming days if KPSC Assistant Engineer releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.