Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2016 online application form for 4350 Civil & Armed Police Constable vacancies at www.ksp.gov.in :
KSP Recruitment 2016: Finally waiting is over because Police Department of Karnataka State Government has announced employment news for 4350 vacancies of Civil Police Constable and Armed Police Constable for Men and Women in various districts. Candidates can fill up an online application form on main website at www.ksp.gov.in and also on rec16.ksponline.co.in before the due date.
As we know that KSP stand for Karnataka State Police is a reputed law enforcement and local civilian agency of the state. The main headquarter located in Bangalore. Everyone dreamed to job as police academy. The main function of every state level police is reduce the crime, thief, gives the protection to every people who have belonged to India.
The mission of Karnataka state is enforce law to bring chance among people of surrounding crime prone area to keep the society safe and all people leave without fear. That’s purpose authority board decided to need more police force and start to appoint 4350 empty posts of CPC and APC. So, all qualified aspirants bring great opportunity to work as defence jobs. You can access all type of information related to academic qualification, age perimeter, selection procedure, examination fee, exam date etc.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2016 Notification:
Department Name: Karnataka Police Department
Total Vacancies: 4350
- Civil Police Constable (Men & Women)
- Armed Police Constable (Men)
Civil Police Constable (Men & Women): 1952 Vacancies
- Mysuru City 367 Posts
- Hubballi-Dharwad City 170 Posts
- Mangaluru City 169 Posts
- Bengaluru District 199 Posts
- Belagavi City 355 Posts
- Chikkamangaluru 114 Posts
- Kolar 45 Posts
- Davangere 131 Posts
- DK. Mangaluru 162 Posts
- Shivamogga 143 Posts
- Tumakuru 177 Posts
Armed Police Constable (Men): 1638 Vacancies
- Mysore City: 300 posts
- Hubballi-Dharwad City: 236 posts
- Mangaluru City: 342 posts
- Bengaluru District: 95 posts
- Belagavi City: 147 posts
- Chikkamangaluru: 32 posts
- Kolar: 44 posts
- Mandya: 98 posts
- DK, Mangaluru: 24 posts
- Shivamogga: 104 posts
- Tumakuru: 74 posts
- Bengaluru City (CAR, North): 142 posts
Special Reserve Police Constable (Men): 760 Vacancies
- 1st Battalion: 30 posts
- 2nd Battalion: 120 posts
- 3rd Battalion: 210 posts
- 4th Battalion: 100 posts
- 7th Battalion: 140 posts
- 8th Battalion: 160 v
Job Type & Location: Karnataka Police Jobs 2016-17
KSP Police Constable Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria
For Gm,2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category aspirants have to pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only) and SC, ST, CAT-01 and tribal category aspirants need to pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only).
Note: – Paid exam fee through net banking, debit/credit cards.
Age of interested aspirants must be between not less than 18 years while age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
Deserved aspirants will be shortlisted face endurance test and physical test and written test and overall performance of them. selection would be made by personal interview.
Dear nominees who want to apply above posts, they must have at least completed 10th standard or it’s equivalent certificate/degree from a recognized board or institute.
How to fill up Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2016?
- Log on to official site at www.ksp.gov.in or go to direct link as listed below.
- Navigate to “Administration” -> “Recruitment” -> “Current Recruitment”.
- Find out the link of “Police Constable Recruitment-2016” and open it.
- Now select post for which you want to apply.
- If you any doubt or some confusion so please download notification and read terms & condition carefully carefully.
- Start to fill online registration with enter required details.
- Upload your recent size photograph and signature.
- After verify all entered information and then press down SUBMIT button.
- Download and take print out of system generated form for future reference.
Useful Date keep in mind:
- Starting date for submission of registration form: 07/01/2016
- End date for receiving of online form: 05/02/2016
- Last date for payment of exam fee: 06/02/2016
Official Portal: www.ksp.gov.in