Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018 application form with notification for 1254 posts of Group A, B, C vacancies is available at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in :
KPSC Group A, B, C Recruitment 2018: Dear contenders who have looking Karnataka Govt Jobs because Karnataka Public Service Commission has finally issued most famous and awaited job notification for the posts of various Group A/B/C vacancies (Teaching, Assistant Engineer etc.) posts. So, all young and energetic nominees who have completed their intermediate or graduation from a recognized university are eligible to apply online application form for 1254 vacancies before closing date.
KPSC is also known as Karnataka Public Service Commission is a state level recruitment board. This commission to recruits various state civil services and various government departments in the state of Karnataka. Recently, high authority members of this board have decided to 1254 posts appoint for various Group A/B/C vacancies (Teaching, Assistant Engineer etc posts. So, all applicable contenders who have searching government jobs for Assistant, Librarian, Accountant and various other posts those all apply online form.
According to official notification, there are total 1254 vacancies available for Group A/B/C vacancies (Teaching, Assistant Engineer etc.) for all Indian citizen who have completed their academic qualification. Here, we have mentioned all information regarding to the age limit, work experience, selection procedure, application procedure, pay of scale etc.
For more information about KPSC Group A, B, C exam syllabus 2018, pattern, exam date and previous question paper just log on to main portal and download it.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in KPSC Sector so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from KPSC and searching job in KPSC so in upcoming days if KPSC releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
KPSC Group A, B, C Recruitment Notification 2018
Advt. No. PSC1 RTB-2/2016
Name of Organization:- Karnataka Public Service Commission
Name of Post:- Group A/B/C vacancies (Teaching, Assistant Engineer etc.)
No. of vacancies:- 1254 vacancies
Karnataka Group A/B/C vacancies Vacancy Details–
- Machine Tool Technology – 01
- Lithography – 01
- Letter Press Technology – 01
- Science – 18
- English – 05
- Assistant Engineer – 91
- Environmental Engineer – 10
- Lecturer – 66
- Computer Science and Engineering – 75
- Automobile Engineering – 09
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 29
- Metallurgy Engineering – 04
- Junior Scientific Officer – 32
- Chemist – 01
- Geologist – 137
- Professor – 29
- Associate Professor – 22
- Principal – 12
- Civil Engineering – 90
- Mechanical Engineering – 134
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 117
- Textile Technology – 01
- Information Science & Technology – 03
- Costume Design and Dress Making Technology – 02
- Welding and Sheet Metal Technology – 01
- Librarian – 05
- Draughtsman – 03
- Junior Engineer – 253
- Junior Health Inspectors – 30
- Supervisor – 03
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Vacancy 2018:
Dear candidates who have interest to apply above posts, they must be done their 10th / 12th / Diploma/ Degree/ Graduation/ Post Graduation qualification from a recognized University or Institute.
Note: Candidates must secure at least 60% aggregate marks.
Age of applicable aspirants must not be more than 35 years and must not be less than 18 years while relaxation available for reserved category candidate in upper age as per government rules and regulation.
Deserve applicants will be selected on the basis of their Written exam and Interview.
Application/ Examination Fee:
- For General category candidates:- Rs.300/-
- For 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B Category candidates:- Rs.150/-
- For SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD/Ex-S candidates:- Rs.25/-
Fill Up KPSC Group A,B,C Recruitment 2018
- Log on to Karnataka PSC website’s at kpsc.kar.nic.in or go to listed below link.
- Navigate to latest notification and download advertisement of Group A, B,C Posts as PDF file format.
- Open file and start refer step by step and then start to fill up online registration without any skipping.
- Upload your scanned passport photograph and signature in JPG format.
- Check all information carefully because anyone mistake your form will be rejected.
- Press Submit button.
- Save and take a print out for future reference.
Dear visitor can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D and get all latest information related to KPSC Recruitment 2018 Syllabus, Exam Date, Pattern and Material. Applicants you can also comment using comment box our here, we would like to reply your answer as soon as possible.