JUVNL Admit Card 2017, hall ticket with syllabus and exam date is out at juvnl.org.in :
JUVNL Call Letter 2017: Great news for all contenders who have applied application form for 597 vacancies of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Assistant Electrical Engineer, Junior Electrical, Assistant Operator, SBO Grade II, Junior Lineman and Fitter posts are able to download their admission slip related to written exam purpose so first of visit the Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited official site at juvnl.org.in before the last date of exam.
Just a few months back, the high command of JUVNL board has announced biggest recruitment drive for various types of posts. There are 597 vacancies available for all applicable aspirants who have completed their required academic qualification and other factors. A huge number of young and talented aspirants applied online form during time. Now it’s time to download JUVNL Call Letter 2017 which is uploaded on official site juvnl.org.in.
For more detail about JUVNL Syllabus 2017 for AE JE Jr Lineman, Exam Pattern, Date, Model Paper, Study Material etc. so just log on to main site and also connect with us for more updates.
JUVNL Admit Card 2017 Download
Name of the Publisher: Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited
Total Number of Posts: 597
Name of the Post: Various types of vacancies
Type of Exam: Written test
Exam Date: (Sunday)
Type of Declaration: admit card / call letter
The examination date has been declared. Recently, The high authority members has finally uploaded admit cards of SBO Grade 2, AE, JE, JEE, Fitter, Lineman and AEE posts through online mode. So, aspirants are advised to collect your admission receipt because without you can’t enter to any examination centres.
Deserved aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and personal interview for final selection. In this written test will be held on multiple choice questions such as Technical for Civil or Electrical and General Awareness & General aptitude. There is total question is 100 carrying 100 marks.
Admit card is very important part of any competitive examination because in this card including very vital details such as full name, surname, address, venue of exam, time duration, center code, registration number, roll number and exam terms & condition.
Dear aspirants who had applied, can able to collect their hall ticket from by using of given steps.
Process to Download JUVNL Exam Admit Card 2017
- Dear nominees should visit official web server as mentioned below.
- On home, click on Careers section.
- Now you can open link of “Admit Card for JUVNL SBO/JE/JEE/AE/AEE Exam 2017” and click on it.
- Choose your job and enter all mandatory fields i.e. Registration No and Birth Date.
- Remember first of all information verify and then press down the button of submit.
- Wait a moment, your admit card will appear on the new screen.
- Save and take a print out for future reason.
- Dear students who have qualified the written exam. They must have carry one hard copy of e-Admit Card and also one original copy of Aadhar Card/Driving License/Pan Card/Election Card.
- Do not allow to carry any electronic devices i.e. Cell Phone, Tablet, Laptop, Calculator, Log Table etc.
- Compulsory carry one blue and Black pen.
After Filling Online or Offline Application form and before 15 days of written examination admit card will be generated on it’s official website and those admit card belongs to JUVNL. Exam so on this page we activate that link on the same page.
Hope our valuable reader are able to get more latest news regarding exam date, admit card, syllabus, previous paper and JUVNL result 2017 declaration date. Dear nominees you can also send your query or confusion using comment box. We will try to reply as soon as possible.