JSSC Kakshpal Syllabus 2016, Jharkhand SSC Warder Prelims Mains Exam Pattern with previous year paper, material and reference book is out at www.jssc.in :
JSSC Kakshpal Syllabus pdf :Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is out to release PDF file of Kakshpal (Warder) Preliminary and Main examination available on main site at www.jssc.in so all those aspirants who had applied online application for 1394 vacancies are able collect their full details of written test.
JSSC is short name for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is a state government body. This board recruits and appointment young and talented people who work seriously in specified jobs. Every year huge number of job notification released for 10th / 12th Pass Jobs, Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs and etc. Recently, Jharkhand SSC has invites online application form for 1394 posts of Warder (Kakshpal) vacancies for all aspirants who have belonged to this state.
Hello!!! Here we have mentioned some very useful stuff for written examination. Candidates are advised to read all terms and condition carefully and then start to preparation of exam.
JSSC Kakshpal Syllabus
Organization Name: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Vacancy: Kakshpal (Warder)
Total Posts: 1394
Date of Prelims & Main Examination: Update soon
Admit Card Status: Not be declared yet
The selection procedure will be made on three type of test: Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Physical Test and Medical Test.
JSSC Kakshpal Prelim Exam Syllabus
- The exam will be consists of objective type of question.
- There will be 100 marks and time duration is 120 minutes.
- Question will be asked in Hindi Language.
JSSC Kakshpal Main Exam Syllabus
- There are two papers and each paper marks is 100.
- The exam time duration is 2 hours for each paper.
|Paper||Subject Name||Total no. of Questions||Total no. of Marks|
Steps to Download JSSC Warder Exam Syllabus 2016
- Dear aspirants visit official site at www.jssc.in or go to direct link as provided below.
- On home page, click on advertisement of JKCE-2015 and download it.
- Save pdf format file on your PC.
- Open file and start to refer all recruitment & examination process guideline carefully.
Important Dates to Remind:
- 17/12/2015: Release of notification.
- 29/12/2015: Starting date for registration of application.
- 28/12/2015: closing date for submission of application.
Dear candidates get all latest updates regarding exam syllabus pdf, pattern, exam date, admit cards, results etc. available from our website i.e. eapplyonline.in. Keep in touch with us by adding a “Bookmark” by pressing CTRL+D. Candidates can also put down your respective query in the comment section. Our expert team will solve your query as soon as possible.