JKPSC Recruitment 2016 online application form and notification for 1181 posts of Lecturer & Medical Officer is out www.jkpsc.nic.in :
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016: Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission, authorized persons has issued the notification regarding 1181 empty posts of Lecturer and Medical Officer Posts. Government Job hopeful should register for this recruitment procedure on or before 25th April 2016. Download Notification No: 08- PSC (DR-P) OF 2016 and Notification No: 09 – PSC (DR-P) OF 2016 from main web portal in order to check age limit, qualification, application fees etc. The online applications are invited from the eligible Graduation Degree, MBBS or its equivalent degree holders.
You can check subject wise post details from the “Subject Wise Post” table displaying underneath. Board will be organized written exam & Interview performance round because of the part of this recruitment procedure. It is golden opportunity for them who wish to join the Government Job in Jammu and Kashmir. Those who are fulfill minimum requirement of eligibility criteria, they can submit application form against the Notification no: 08- PSC (DR-P) OF 2016 or Notification no: 09 – PSC (DR-P) OF 2016.
As on highly recommendation of the state government the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was set up on 31st December 1954 as the government firm also known as recruiting agency. It was specially developed for the state people to recruit them as government servant on various empty posts. Right now the board is looking for 1181 young and talented candidate as above said posts.
Employment notice has been published in Employment Newspaper and separately notified on main web page at www.jkpsc.nic.in. General category candidate need to pay Rs.505/- and Rs.255/- for reserved category. Selection will be based on written exam, interview performance and merit list and they will be paid of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay of Rs.5400/- as per month salary.
JKPSC Recruitment 2016 Job Details
- Total Number of Posts: 1181
- Name of Posts: Lecturer & Medical Officer
- Announced by: Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission
- Kind of Declaration: Recruitment
- Job Location: Anywhere in Jammu & Kashmir
- Type of Job: Govt Job
|Subject Wise Post|
Medical Officer: 97 vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Vacancy 2016:
Candidate age neither below 18 years and nor above 40 years. Upper age relaxation will applicable as per the government norms.
- Lecturer: Post Graduation Degree in any concerned subject.
- Medical Officer: MBBS or Equivalent degree.
Selection will be based on different phases like written exam, Interview and Merit list.
Application cum Processing Charge:
- General Category: Rs.505/-.
- Reserved Category: Rs.255/-.
Candidate will get salary of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay of Rs.5400/-.
How to Apply JKPSC Lecturer Application Form 2016
- Visit official website at www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Go through notification and read it carefully.
- Fill application form with all necessary details.
- Upload scanned photo copies, signature and relevant documents.
- Complete fee payment method.
- Submit application form according the instructions.
- Save and Print for future use.
- Advertisement as on: 19th March 2016
- Online Registration will be started from 21st March 2016
- Closing date of online form submission: 21st April 2016
- Online Registration will be started for Lecturer post: 24th March 2016
- Last date of online form submission for Lecturer post: 25th April 2016