JET Lekhpal Exam Recruitment 2016 online application for 1535 vacancies released for various posts such as Account Officer, Clerk notification at jetexam.in :
Joint Employment Test Exam Recruitment 2016: Great news for all unemployed candidates who have searching for latest government jobs because this time Join Employment Test an autonomous Institute under Ministry of Companies, Government of India has finally decided to appoint fresh jobs for 1535 empty vacancies of Lekhpal, Accountant Officer and clerk posts. Nominees are advised to open official site www.jetexam.in and then start to filling online application form before the due date of accepting.
Here, we have described full information about Joint Employment Test is also known as JET. It was formed in the year 1988 under the Ministry of Business and Commerce, Govt. of India. The main purpose to recruit various type of recruitment and then start to select young and skilful aspirants through various types of examination like written test, online test, group discussion and personal interview.
Recently, JET has issued total 1535 vacancies available for various posts wise such as lekhpal, accountant officer and clerk level. Dear candidates who have interested Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs and especially this type of jobs so please apply online form before 30th May 2016.
JET Lekhpal Exam Recruitment 2016
Name of Examination: Joint Employment Test
- Accountant Officer
Total No. of Vacancies: 1535 Posts
Job Type: Latest Govt Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for JET Lekhpal Bharti 2016
Scale of Pay:
Deserve aspirants who have selected for the post of Lekhpal/Account Officer, they all receive attractive pay band Rs. 15000/- to Rs. 25000/.
Interested candidates must have done their Graduate Diploma or Degree (DCA,PGDCA, D.ED, Tally, ITI, B.sc, B.com, B.A, B.Ed, D.Ed, B.E, BCA, BBA, M.sc, MCA, M.com, M.A) from any recognized instituted or university
Age of applicable candidates maximum 37 years and minimum 20 years while upper age relaxation as per category wise.
- General: Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred Only)
- Reserved Category: Rs. 450/- (Four Hundred Fifty Only)
High command will be set online examination at various allotted centre viz. Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Satana, Gwalior etc.
- Starting date for online submission of application: 16.02.2016
- Last date for online submission of applications: 30.05.2016 (12:00 PM)
Fill Up JET Lekhpal Online Application Form 2016
- Applicable aspirants should visit official site which www.jetexam.in and also download Android App : JET Exam available on Play Store.
- Navigate to home page, click on “New Registration” and start to enter all required information related to full name, gender, DOB, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- In case any confusing regarding eligibility criteria so first of all download official advertisement.
- Open PDF file and start to refer all terms and condition carefully.
- Upload your recent size colour photograph as well as scanned signature.
- Click on “Register For Exam button”.
- Save and take a printout of system generated filled form for future reference.
Note: If you any type of query related to online registration so please contact us using phone number (18001209006) and send your query via mail using email@example.com.
Bookmark eApplyOnline.in by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest information about JET Lekhpal Exam Recruitment 2016 such as syllabus, exam pattern, exam date, admit cards etc.