ISRO JPA Recruitment 2017 notification along with online application form for 185 vacancies of Junior Personal Assistant, Stenographer & Assistant jobs is available at www.isro.gov.in :
ISRO JPA Recruitment 2017
Indian Space Research Organisation, Government of India is going to recruit some very talented, young, dynamic and deserve aspirants for the posts of Junior Personal Assistants, Stenographers and Assistants of 185 empty vacancies available to apply on official website at isro.gov.in and also access www.isac.gov.in for more updates. Dear candidates who want to interest to join India’s biggest Space Organisation are applicable to fill up online application form before the due date. Applications will be received on-line only. Dear aspirants are advised to upon registration will be provided with an online form (Reference number) no, which should be carefully saved or store for future use.
Indian Space Reasearch Organisation is also known as Bharatiya Antarikṣa Anusaṃdhān Sangaṭhan. It was established in the year of 15th August 1969 and main headquarters located Bengaluru. All know that very well its main vision is to “harness space technology for national development while pursuing space science research and planetary exploration” and main motto of this organisation is Space Technology is the Service of humankind. Recently, high command of ISRO has invites applications for all Indian citizen for filling up to 185 vacancies of Junior Personal Assistant, Steno and Assistant posts. So, all eligible aspirants who have completed their required academic criteria and work experience they can apply for below post.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The ISRO Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From ISRO Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For ISRO Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
Name of the Department: Indian Space Research Organization
Job Type: Government
Job Place: India
Total Vacancies: 185
- Junior Personal Assistant(JPA): 154 Seats
- Stenographer: 04 Seats
- Assistant: 27 Seats
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Jobs 2017
Age of qualified contenders should not be more than 26 years and should not be less than 18 years as on 11th February 2016. Upper age relaxation as per government terms and condition.
- Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
For Post no. 1 & 2:
- Interested aspirants should done Graduation or Diploma from a recognized university or institutes and also having the Secretarial Practice with First Class with one year experience as Stenographer post.
- Typing minimum speed of 80 WPM in English.
For Post no. 3:
Candidates should have complete in graduation degree in Arts/Commerce/Science/Computer Applications with 1st class from UGC approval university.
Shortlisted nominees will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam and personal interview.
Deserved aspirants will get handsome pay of scale of Rs. 5,200-20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-.
Fill ISRO JPA Online Application Form 2017
- Visit official portal of Indian Space Research Organisation which is isro.gov.in or go to given below link.
- Navigate to main page, click to download ADVT. No. ISRO HQ:ICRB:01:2015 for ISRO Recruitment 2017 on your PC.
- Save PDF file in your device.
- Open and refer carefully rules & regulation.
- Click on “Apply Online” and start to filling application form without any mistake.
- Upload your recent size colour photograph and signature as JPG format.
- Pay the examination fee using State Bank of India Challan.
- Verify all information and then submit it.
- Download system generated form and take a printout of it.