Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2016 notification with application form for 6911 posts of Junior Works Manager is available at www.ofbindia.gov.in :
IOF JWM Recruitment 2016: Indian Ordnance Factories is one of the largest industrial organisation, functioning under the Department of Defence Production of Ministry of Defence, Government of India. Recently, this board need to young dynamic and energetic job seekers who have completed their required academic qualification and age perimeter are eligible to apply online application form for Junior Works Manager on its official website at www.ofbindia.gov.in. Dear contenders who have searching for government jobs, those all are receive fantastic opportunities work as your dream jobs. There are total 6911 empty posts for JWM in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Clothing, Metallurgical and Leather.
Check: Post Office Recruitment 2016 – 20000 PA/SA/LDC Jobs
IOFS stand for Indian Ordnance Factories Service is a civil service of the Indian Government. It was established in the year of 1935. This board is main responsibility for the management of the Indian Ordnance Factories, which provide the sinews of self-reliant, indigenous, defence production capabilities of the nation. If you know that OFB is the world’s largest government operated production organisation. Right now, recruitment cell is going to announce total 6911 vacancies of JWM for all candidates who want to make a career in India’s oldest organisation, those all apply form before due date. Here we have described some unique stuff according to education, work experience, age perimeter, selection procedure, exam fee etc.
Latest Update: Authority board give your great opportunity to work as your dream jobs. Here we have mentioned all information related to eligibility criteria so refer it and grab it. So, all qualified candidates who want to work in Indin’s famous factory, those all applying online registration form before closing date.
Candidates can apply online form before the 3rd march 2016 (Thursday) and also pay the examination as soon as possible.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Ordnance Factories so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from Indian and searching job in Indian Ordnance Factories so in upcoming days if Indian Ordnance Factories releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2016 Details:
Department Name: Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF)
Job Type: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 6911 posts
Various Trade Wise Posts Details:
- Electrical= 613 Posts
- Civil= 200 Posts
- Mechanical (Including IT, Optical, Electronics and Plastics Trades) = 4481 Posts
- Chemical (Including Environmental Science and Technology, Rubber and Polymers Trades) = 1046 Posts
- Metallurgical= 328 Posts
- Clothing= 212 Posts
- Leather= 31 Posts
Various IOF Factories Wise Vacancy Details:
- Ordnance Factory Avadi Recruitment 2016
- Ordnance Factory Chandigarh Recruitment 2016
- Ordnance Factory Shahjahanpur Recruitment 2016
- Ordnance Factory Kanpur Recruitment 2016
- Ordnance Factory Hazratpur Recruitment 2016
- Ordnance Factory Ambernath Recruitment 2016
- Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment 2016
- Ordnance Factory Bhandara Recruitment 2016
- Ordnance Factory Bhusawal Recruitment 2016
- Ordnance Factory Bolangir Recruitment 2016
- Ordnance Factory Kanpur Recruitment 2016
- Ordnance Factory Chandrapur Recruitment 2016
- Ordnance Factory Dumdum Recruitment 2016
- Ordnance Factory Dehu Road Recruitment 2016
- Ordnance Factory Dehradun Recruitment 2016
- Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment 2016
- Ordnance Factory Khamaria Recruitment 2016
- Ordnance Factory Katni Recruitment 2016
- Ordnance Factory Muradnagar Recruitment 2016
- Ordnance Factory Nalanda Recruitment 2016
- Ordnance Factory Korwa Recruitment 2016
- Ordnance Factory Medak Recruitment 2016
- Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli Recruitment 2016
- Ordnance Factory Varangaon Recruitment 2016
Ordnance Factory Khamaria Semi Skilled Vacancy 2016
- Total Vacancies: 985
- Job Role: Semi Skilled Tradesman
Dear job seekers who completed their required education qualification are eligible to apply online application form between dates of 07th May to 28th May 2016.
Dear aspirants who want to apply offered posts, they must be completed their three years Diploma, Degree in Engineering, Technical, Humanities, Science, Law or its equivalent certificate from UGC approval university or institutes.
Age of interested candidates maximum 30 years while upper relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulation.
Selected candidates will get pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- in Pay Band-2 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
Application/ Examination Fee:
How to Fill IOF JWM Application Form 2016?
- Interested or eligible candidates visit the official portal of Indian Ordnance Factories which is www.ofbindia.gov.in.
- Navigate to main page, click on “Advertisement of IOF Junior Works Manager Vacancies 2016”.
- Open PDF file and read all condition carefully and click on online application link.
- Fill up online registration form without any field skipping.
- Upload your recent passport size colour photograph and signature.
- Verify entered details and submit it.
- Save system generated filled form and take print out for further procedure use.
Fill Up: SBI Recruitment 2016 – 17168 Clerk & PO Vacancies
Closing date for submission of applications: 03rd March 2016
Press Ctrl+D and bookmark our web portal for grabbing latest updates regarding Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2016 admit card, exam date, syllabus, answer keys, result etc. We also provide latest job notification for government jobs all over the India.