Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2016 Special Entry Scheme Application form & Notification for 54 Posts at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in :
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2016: We are happy to inform you to all guys who want to make a career in largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. Recently, the high command of Indian Army has issued a job notification for NCC Special Entry Scheme so all eligible candidates are invited from ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel. There are total 50 vacancies of NCC Men and 04 posts of NCC Women available on main official site at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Let’s us discussion about India’s greatest and famous force is one and only Indian Army. It was founded in the year of 01st April 1895 and main headquarters located in New Delhi. The main motto is “Service Before Self”. Right now this army strength is 1, 129, 900 active personnel, 9,60, 000 reserve personnel and 104 aircraft.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Indian Army so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are searching job in Indian Army so in upcoming days if Indian Army releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2016 Job Details:
Department Name: Indian Army
Total no. of Vacancies: 54 posts (NCC Men: 50, NCC Women: 04)
Job Place: Anywhere in India & abroad
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have completed their Degree of a recognized university or its equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years/semesters.
Age Limit & Relaxation (As on 01.07.2016):
Dear aspirants must born not earlier than 02.07.1991 ant not later than 01.07.97 i.e. 19 years to 25 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
Shortlisted nominees recommended by the Services Selection Board will undergo a Physical Test and Medical Test. For more details for the same are available at main website of Directorate General Recruiting which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in .
Refer official advertisement.
Selected aspirants will grab attractive stipend of Rs. 21000/- and also this force provides free medical facilities for self and dependents, canteen facilities, entitled ration, mess/club/sports facilities etc.
Indian Army Department is liable to serve anywhere in India and abroad.
How to Apply Army Special Entry Scheme Application form 2015:
- Dear aspirants should visit the Indian Army official site i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Go to career section and download Advertisement of “NCC Special Entry Scheme 40th Course OCT 2016 Short Service Commission (NT) for Men and Women” and download PDF file on your PC.
- Refer all terms and condition carefully.
- Now you can download prescribed application form and fill up all required information.
- Duly paste your recent size photograph and signature.
- Applications along with all necessary documents (Date of birth from class X Certificate, 12th class certificate and Mark sheet and Degree/Provisional degree is from a University recognized by AIU) should be sending into nearest OC, NCC Unit from where NCC ‘C’ certificate has been issued.
“Directorate General of Recruiting,
IHQ of MoD (Army),
West Block –III, RK Puram,
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of application: 19.12.2015
- Last date for accepting of application NCC Bn: 20.01.2016
- Last date for receiving of offline application at NCC Gp HQ: 05.02.2016
- Last date for offline application DG NCC: 20.02.2015
Dear aspirants get latest details about Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2016 Interview Dates in our website eApplyOnline.in.