Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2016 online application form for 635 Vacancies of Army Education Corps (AEC) is released at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in :
Indian Army Havildar Education Notification 2016: Hey guys, you have one new job updates waiting for you here. Those who are in search for latest govt Job in India can utilize this link in order to know the eligibility criteria. We are pleased to share that Indian Army is hiring Havildar through various examination. Keep this notification, Havildar needed in Indian Army at more than 600 posts. For more details read the complete article without missing the single detail. Indian Army is a Government Security agency having security responsibilities. To increase their work efficiency and manpower, they require the following kind of young and talented nominees.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The Indian Army Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From Indian Army Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For Indian Army Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2016
Applications are invited from eligible male candidates for recruitment as Havildar Education in Science and Arts in the Army Educational Corps of Indian Army. Candidate age limit as on 01st October 2016, maximum age should not exceed 28 years and they should at least 18 years old. Upper relaxation in age will be applicable as per the terms and conditions of government. Candidates born on 01st October 1991 and 30th September 1996 are valid to fulfill minimum and maximum age limit.
Education Qualification, Candidate must have the working knowledge of both English and Hindi. Candidate should have graduated in the following subject from any recognized university. For science stream, M.Sc/ B.Sc/MCA/ BCA/ M.Tech/ B.Tech/ B.Sc(IT) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Electronics and Computer Science and for Arts stream MA/BA with English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Literature, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics and Sociology.
Candidate should match prerequisite physical standards as following:
- Height(CMS): 162 Cms for Western Himalayan, Western Plains , Eastern Plains, Central Plains , Southern Plains and for Eastern Himalayan 160 Cms.
- Chest(Cms): 77 Cms for all category.
- Weight: 45 Kg for western & Eastern Himalayan and 52 KG for Eastern, Western, Central, Southern Plains.
Recruitment of Havildar will be based on the various test such as Screening test, Physical fitness test, Medical standards, Written Examination, Teaching aptitude test/interview.
- Screening Test: It will be carried out as per program issued by recruiting office.
- Physical Fitness Test: Here candidate have to prove their physical efficiency by doing pull ups, Zig Zag balance and feet ditch.
- Medical Test: A candidate should have prove their physique and mental health as well as they should no diseases like dental points, hearing, deformity bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles.
- Written examination: Candidate will be declared qualified for written exam those who selected in screening in as well as declared medically fit.
- Teaching Aptitude Test/Interview: Candidates declared successful in the above-written examination and placed in the merit list will appear for Teaching Aptitude Test/Interview to be conducted at AEC Training College & Centre, Pachmarhi (MP).
As on Final Selection, Candidate will get the salary in pay band-1 of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- per month with grade pay of Rs.2800/- plus military service pay of Rs.2000/- along with grade X pay of Rs.1400/-. There is no further requirement to pay application process charge. The last date is for online registration 15th May 2016.
How to Apply Indian Army Havildar Education?
- Visit the official site at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Download advertisement from the home page and read it thoroughly/carefully before applying online.
- Now press Apply Online link.
- Enter required details in empty text boxes.
- Upload scanned photocopies and signature as prescribed in the notification.
- Confirm details which filled by you and press SUBMIT button.
- At last, keep reminding confirmation number or registration number automatically generated by the computer.
- Take print out for future use.
Save/Bookmark in this website and get latest news about Indian Army Havildar recruitment 2016 instantly.